Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before I leave - looks like EU and GU both trying higher atm and EU as now breached the last high at 1270 and GU testing my important 22 area

Amazing how things can change so quickly ;-)

EU on pullbacks staying above 62 / 65 is still a buy again

Will we try over 1280 and even 1300 next ???

GL

the 5m bar that broke was not convicing

the 5m bar that broke was not convicing

This is how I saw it on the 1 min - the tick was clearer and 1280 was a R area as well

10 20 am was a minute too early on KEY Times

189534d1430472631-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-10515-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 10515 am.png
    EU - 10515 am.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 2,665
EU

10 45 AM

Maybe buys above 1220 / 30 area and then sells again if no over 1260 / 65

Above 1205 still in a bullish session for me - need back under 1200 and 1180 to be staying with sells etc or taking more

Will post another EU chart later on

sorry p1 adjusted. makes no difference to a/r series

I see on this chart major static horizontal supports in the 1020 / 50 area as well - but not marked

For me next is 1200 / 1210 being critical - and 1260 - so then a 50 pip range to break out off

ok Basil's barking - see you later guys and if I dont speak to you later enjoy walking in Wales MM ;-))

No Disrespect to yourself Pat - or the business you work for - but its not in my interest to really help my trading enemies - and I don't even know who you work for.

I hope you understand were i am coming from

Regards

F
No disrespect taken sir. I understand your position. We're not your enemy as we're not even in the same space, but there's no pressure form me,it was just an idea.

ok enough faffing with hybrid methods. gotta go but have food for thought over the weekend.
ie would it be worth testing how often fibs work on small timeframes. its something ive been wanting to test and use or rule out. may start a thread on it

Status
Not open for further replies.