Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UChf ( Swissy )

Over last 3 weeks we have seen this pair fall from the 1 0130 area down to 0 9450 on Friday - ie approx 680 pips

Price this morning at 9525 after a 9520 low and for me under 9700 and 9625 we are in bearish mode still

For Intraday above 9535 and 40 we are still session bearish - but need under 9510 and 9500 to be holding on sells longer for a larger fall

EU

7 33 am

OK first scalp sell on this pair under 0980 at 7 21 am - to see if the 0965 - 73 support area is tested

Bounces staying under 0976/7 are still sells for now

EU

7 33 am

OK first scalp sell on this pair under 0980 at 7 21 am - to see if the 0965 - 73 support area is tested

Bounces staying under 0976/7 are still sells for now

EU

7 48am

So far 67/8 low and bounces staying under 75 should be sell again - BUT - be careful on 30 min rule on interim lows

F,

Seems like just you and I are trading.....please tell which direction you are taking.....I will take the opposite..:smart:

8 18 am

AU and GU both been more bullish this morning than EU

GU after 8 00 am as risen approx 9 pips and AU from after 7 30 am as risen approx 11 / 12 pips

Just looking to see the next interim R areas on them next

F,

Seems like just you and I are trading.....please tell which direction you are taking.....I will take the opposite..:smart:

I am here as well. Good morning to all.
However since not much going on will only trade for about an hour and then after 12 probably.
First trade -3.6 on EU short at 10.15

F,

Hi Fugazsy

Yes its Bank Holiday - family still asleep and i have taken 4 scalps already

In markets like this - you could sell and I could buy - and 30 mins later - we both win - lol

Was planning to trade early US session - but can see this European morning session might be very slow - ie trades of 3- 10 pip stuff

Have a good session

Regards

F

Hi Fugazsy

Yes its Bank Holiday - family still asleep and i have taken 4 scalps already

In markets like this - you could sell and I could buy - and 30 mins later - we both win - lol

Was planning to trade early US session - but can see this European morning session might be very slow - ie trades of 3- 10 pip stuff

Have a good session

Regards

F

myself made two trades...yes very slow, I think it will get worst before NA opening...I think I will stop soon...

Have a great day whatever you do..

I am here as well. Good morning to all.
However since not much going on will only trade for about an hour and then after 12 probably.
First trade -3.6 on EU short at 10.15

Morning Kostas

Yes - its slow - lets hope after Midday and then US session is a lot better

I am having a leisurely morning just checking on levels every hour I think and then will try and get a few more trades in before 4 pm UK time - as then out

Not really the weather for BBQ's today - still away this month so at least that to look forward too.

Regards

F

EU

8 34 am

Low on EU at 0966 gone over 30 mins now and above previous scalp sell area of 75

Still dont think we will make over 82 / 85 - but lets see

If not - another scalp sell

EU

8 34 am

Low on EU at 0966 gone over 30 mins now and above previous scalp sell area of 75

Still dont think we will make over 82 / 85 - but lets see

If not - another scalp sell

8 48 am

EU

Now at 86 - and still trying

Still cannot sell atm but have more R now at 0990 and 95

With GU - AU and now EU all trying up atm - been nice falls on UCad

Since 7 00 am - its now dropped approx 27 pips and bounces staying under 2466 are sells again

EU

8 58am

For me now - above 0975 - EU is a scalp buy - but need over 0995 and 1000 to stay with it

Under 0993 and 0990 its a scalp sell - so really range just 15 - 20 pips or so

8 18 am

AU and GU both been more bullish this morning than EU

GU after 8 00 am as risen approx 9 pips and AU from after 7 30 am as risen approx 11 / 12 pips

Just looking to see the next interim R areas on them next

With GU - AU and now EU all trying up atm - been nice falls on UCad

Since 7 00 am - its now dropped approx 27 pips and bounces staying under 2466 are sells again

GU and UCad

9 35 am

GU as been the most bullish out of the EU / AU / GU trio and so far up 25+ pips after 7 30 and 8 00am

Ucad - bottomed at 2452 and bounced up to the 2466 area - were I am looking for a scalp sell

Got to be careful now - as UCad low gone over 30 mins - so any pullbacks under 2466 - might now be scalp buys again above 2455 area

Ideally - at some key times you need to take simultaneous scalps

For example - I spotted EU and UJ both set up oppositely - ie EU like GU and AU - wanted to fall - so scalp sell - but UJ was nicely ready for a scalp buy

So only went with then 2 and then to make 4-6 pips on each one gets you a nice 10 + pips in under 10 mins

In fact if anyone got 5 simultaneous scalps on - ie EU / GU / AU / EJ sells and UJ buy - then by now they would have bagged over 20 pips in last 15 mins or so - and each scalp could be taken with a 2 or 3 pip stop

Status
Not open for further replies.