Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished today by 4 00 pm - as too many ranges and the only nice pair was the GU for me after 3 00 pm on the scalp buy.

Besides being the last trading day of the month - it was also the last day of trading quarter - so maybe profits being taken and books being sorted

See you tomorrow and looking forward to England V Italy friendly tonight

F

good evening FX souls

NZ/USD could slip of the bed or whatever fashion shall it choose

Attachments

• nzu.jpg
    nzu.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 84
good evening FX souls

NZ/USD could slip of the bed or whatever fashion shall it choose

Hi pp

I got supports slightly lower at 7450 down to 7430

If we make it under there - then yes agree - maybe then the 7400 test and into 7300 range and even as low at 7275

Need back over 7500 I reckon to be trying any turn up

GL

Regards

F

April Fools Day - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Well the market tries to fool us everyday - so just another normal day for all FX traders - except start of a new month and quarter

Yesterday had some good moves - but it was not an easy day - although I have noticed the Asian session as also had some decent moves - for a change

I started my scalping again at the start of the 6 30 am TW - and 6 21 am - actually slightly earlier on the GU at 6 19 am and so far - only my favourite EJ as let me down but still holding it after being minus 4 pips - which is naughty for me - but EU had already dropped 6 pips - so that gave me comfort

Normal stuff - will also be helping gft32 in his journal for a couple of hours over the day.

Will focus a bit more on FX pair reviews and bias in between any scalps.

Have a goo day

Regards

F

EU

6 45 AM

Price at 0782 atm

Its found supports at 0720 to 35 area and moved up to a high of approx 0790 overnight

Price structure bias for early session is bullish above 0750 and 60.

I had sold under 88 from 6 21 am as a scalp along with GU and EJ and left 30% on just the EU

EJ

6 48 am

My favourite pair let me down this morning - both GU and EU fell - and EJ teased - but now i am up 7 pips on it so a lot more comfortable

Under 129 34 its a scalp sell with first supports 12 to 16

GU

6 53 am

Check this pair out - at 6 15 am it interim topped at a high of 4871 and just before 6 20 am became a scalp sell at any price under 69

I exited less than 10 mins later with 13 pips net and left 30% on with stop at b/e - thinking if i put in in 2 or 3 pips profit I might get just taken out.

Thankfully it worked - and now back down at 54 and will move stop to 62 and lets see if 50 can let go

Morning F, how are you?

Started my morning with EU trade at 6.37 as i saw that 5.15 high was not breached for 90 mins, then 285 period LR held as a support. I think EU will go down again after a pullback.
X40yn.png

BTW could you comment on your exit strategy, i am struggling to get out of trades in the right time.

Last edited:
EJ

6 48 am

My favourite pair let me down this morning - both GU and EU fell - and EJ teased - but now i am up 7 pips on it so a lot more comfortable

Under 129 34 its a scalp sell with first supports 12 to 16

EJ

6 59 AM

Made down to 129 11 so far

Out 70% at 13 and will leave stop in profit on 30% from 22

UJ

7 02 am

Not traded it so far - but after 6 30 am and 120 00 it fell

119 80 as been the interim supports for now and its a small bounce up at 7 00 am - but need over 93 to hold scalp buy on longer

Morning F, how are you?

Started my morning with EU trade at 6.37 as i saw that 5.15 high was not breached for 90 mins, then 285 period LR held as a support bought. I think EU will go down again after a pullback.
X40yn.png

BTW could you comment on your exit strategy, i am struggling to get out of trades in the right time.

Morning K

Very well thank you and same to you

I will do something on exit strats this morning

Got to pop out about 7 35 am this morning for approx 1 hr

Around then most of day -

So far its been nice after 6 20 am this morning

GU been my best- EU yes - might try back to 0760 area with a bit of lucks

Have a good un (y)

Regards

GU

6 53 am

Check this pair out - at 6 15 am it interim topped at a high of 4871 and just before 6 20 am became a scalp sell at any price under 69

I exited less than 10 mins later with 13 pips net and left 30% on with stop at b/e - thinking if i put in in 2 or 3 pips profit I might get just taken out.

Thankfully it worked - and now back down at 54 and will move stop to 62 and lets see if 50 can let go

GU

7 06 am

Dropped to 44/45 and I am out at 50 - as bounced looked strong

EJ

7 11 am

Its made 129 07 - and I have exited my 30% left at 14 - as got feeling my stop in profit might be taken - so out earlier

Will check it after 9 00 am as out in next 20 mins

7 13 am

The markets not letting any short term intraday swingers have it easy - as bounces and pullbacks wanting stops etc

Got to get ready in next 10 mins and then out to 8 35 am ish

The dollar pairs are in more bearish scenarios so far this morning - even though we have had pullbacks and scalp sells on EU and GU etc

Got to check calender etc when I get back

GL meanwhile

See you later

Did a foolish sell at 7.43 spike took 6.7 pip loss :(

But managed to catch some pips at 7.50. Didnt managed to get much pips because I was away from the screens for a minute with TP set at 7.43 spike low. However I think it was quite decent trade as SL was only 3 pips and banked 8.9 in just 2-3 minutes.
2L0yn.png

Hope you guys not bored of my charts :D

Last edited:
8 40 am##

Back now for a few hrs

Notice some red UK Pound news at 9 30 am - so must look more at GU next hour

Just looking through charts and will do an update

EU update

8 45 am

Price at 0752 / 3 atm

For me - bullish bias abovde 0730 and 0740 - BUT - a sell last 3 hrs or so under 0790.

I do want to buy it again if we stay above 0735 / 40 area and will be looking next hour for nice prices to enter

Status
Not open for further replies.