Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F need weekend reading
lr thread is which (late here) and you had said you had a lot of interactions with mm, here and approx when?
Cracking day for you as usual well done.
Thanks

GU - 1 Min LR chart from 7 00 am time over day

187082d1426260988-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-130315.png

This is for myattitude

will show a zoomed in one later - but shows the bear bias down over last 6 hrs or so

mine still looks very different to yours, 10,20,35,60,80,100,180,300,500
ef7acc46ac68da839ca3630279d107eb.png

i'll play about with the numbers and see what i can get

F need weekend reading
lr thread is which (late here) and you had said you had a lot of interactions with mm, here and approx when?
Cracking day for you as usual well done.
Thanks

Started teaching MM about January 2014 to july / August 2014

It would be about 10-15 hrs a week at various times

I got his set ups sorted out and then explained more on what home work he needed to do

He must have spend 25 + hr per week on watching the 1 min chart live and practiced on a demo most days

Some days he nearly gave up - ie getting a few correct and 10 -15 bad scalps

Every 100 trades he started to improve and after a 1000 demo trades or so started small on live

I think he been on live over 6 months now

Hes been at it over 15 months and i would say hes on his way to over 2000 live trades now

I dont mind a few hrs every day helping any trader on sets ups etc and then if they can spend time on homework etc etc - it will slowly come together etc

Have a good weekend

Regards

F

Got to walk dog now but back later

Cable catching some bids after basing around 20.

Long into this move.

Update: Flat. +9 pips
Update2: Pic attached.

Attachments

• fri13d.jpg
    fri13d.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
GU - 1 Min LR chart from 7 00 am time over day

187082d1426260988-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-130315.png

This is for myattitude

will show a zoomed in one later - but shows the bear bias down over last 6 hrs or so

looks a bit better now on the long term, it doesn't allow more than 1000, but its better than it was
e62cf6582e93cd444e2ec183d62796f9.png

the short term settings i still think are wrong, can i get a comparison?
8fa6decd7ca3135629ca3975d66571e9.png

looks a bit better now on the long term, it doesn't allow more than 1000, but its better than it was

the short term settings i still think are wrong, can i get a comparison?
8fa6decd7ca3135629ca3975d66571e9.png

Hi MA

Yes the short term are out

i would also try without the volume indicator at bottom as you get a better view etc

Will post mine a bit later and you will see after 4 00 pm and then 5 00 pm - all said sell again on the GU

Dont worry - MM had same problems - but will get you sorted - you might need different numbers all together to make the set ups give you the best accuracy

You then need to try and say 3 different FX pairs over a busy few days and fine tune to make sure you get the best set up to suit you

MM likes scalping and uses them on the tick chart as well - its a case of curve fitting in TW's and ideally at 6 Key times per hour

All 6 will not work every hour - but they should show you some type of sync etc

Out for tea - but will get a chart posted later from after 2 00 pm on GU showing the detail and latest drop after 4 00 pm

Regards

F

Hi MA

Yes the short term are out

i would also try without the volume indicator at bottom as you get a better view etc

Will post mine a bit later and you will see after 4 00 pm and then 5 00 pm - all said sell again on the GU

Dont worry - MM had same problems - but will get you sorted - you might need different numbers all together to make the set ups give you the best accuracy

You then need to try and say 3 different FX pairs over a busy few days and fine tune to make sure you get the best set up to suit you

MM likes scalping and uses them on the tick chart as well - its a case of curve fitting in TW's and ideally at 6 Key times per hour

All 6 will not work every hour - but they should show you some type of sync etc

Out for tea - but will get a chart posted later from after 2 00 pm on GU showing the detail and latest drop after 4 00 pm

Regards

F

2 charts from after 2 00 pm to after 5 00pm on GU and then one blown up from for 4 00 pm to 5 00 pm to show the zoomed in quick LRs with their crosses

I have 2 many on here atm - 9 is ideal 3 super quick - 3 med and 3 longer term giving more of a session bias over 8 -12+ hrs

The more over - price should fall - the more under price - then price should rise

3 quick LRs take first priority for scalps but 3 Longer term show direction of main move - ie we have waves within waves etc

187104d1426284341-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-lrs-2-pm-5-pm-130315.png

Zoomed in

187106d1426284368-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-lrs-4-5-pm-130315.png

Attachments

• GU - LR's from 2 pm to 5 pm 130315.png
    GU - LR's from 2 pm to 5 pm 130315.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 4,024
  • GU - LR's 4 to 5 pm 130315.png
    GU - LR's 4 to 5 pm 130315.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 3,950
Sorry Major, this is for the OP.

THANKS

Hi HFW

I think for any member / FX trader to try and follow what we get up to on this thread everyday - It would be good to read the first few pages of this thread - back in November 2013 and then check out my other 2 main threads

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ding-forex-market-make-consistent-profit.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...linear-regression-indicator-over-8-years.html

I will say it will take a few hours of reading to check out my methodology etc - but then hopefully after a bit it will all make sense

If you want to follow this thread every day - you are welcome and i would suggest you set up a 1 min chart with my LR settings ( all platforms are different so you might have to fine tune them ) and also the 2 main time windows every hour along with the 6 key times I take potential new intraday trades.

Initially follow only just one or 2 pairs - every day I will trade the EU and GU - but then my favourite is the EJ - but maybe not advisable for a start until you get more into what I do.

Then when I mention a time - by looking at the chart you should be seeing what I am seeing and will understand if all the quick LRs are under price I am buying and opposite if all over price.

I only take myself normally 10 -20 trades a day and leave many on with 30% stake sizes with stops in profit.

Major Magnum who learned my method over 6 -8 months last year as now advanced to taking 25 -40 intraday trades a session- and is becoming very skilled at it - showing that it is all possible.

I do not recommend any raw rookie with less than 3 months basic FX understanding to follow me - the ideal trader is one who has been trading for over a year or 18 months - with both demo and live experience and understands already many of the main trading ideas - from Elliot's wave to Gann - to even Ichimoku and basic Harmonics etc - so at least you have an idea of market movements and ideas

I then just take it into another very advanced level - that is hardly simple - it fact fairly complex - but then easy after say 3 -6 months of understanding it and how it can be applied etc.

You cannot buy experience - it really does take time and effort - but i would say any reasonable sensible disciplined trader past the basics stage can within another year to 18 months get to a reasonable level - for all I know Major Magnum - my only true student who's gone the whole way - might be exceptionally talented for this game skill - - I have done coming up to 18k live trades over many years - and he has only done maybe now 2k live now - but he's already outperforming me on many sessions - in fact I am going to cover 2 of his trading days on another thread as I am so impressed by his performance

Hope that helps HFW - and any questions in between - feel free to ask

All the best

Regards

F

Hey F

Just saw MMs performance figures on your other thread.........I am impressed and if this kind of performance doesn't silence the critics regarding what you guys are about then there's nothing left to prove.......outstanding !

I'm struggling to think of anything legit I've any seen (on forums ) that is of this standard of return.......plenty of falsified stuff but nothing pukka like this

Hopefully inspiration for the viewers following you here.......it is possible to kick major butt scalping.......

N

Status
Not open for further replies.