Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey F

Just saw MMs performance figures on your other thread.........I am impressed and if this kind of performance doesn't silence the critics regarding what you guys are about then there's nothing left to prove.......outstanding !

I'm struggling to think of anything legit I've any seen (on forums ) that is of this standard of return.......plenty of falsified stuff but nothing pukka like this

Hopefully inspiration for the viewers following you here.......it is possible to kick major butt scalping.......

N

Morning N

It certainly is - but as you know it takes lots of study , hard work and massive commitments etc etc - so we all know why at least 85% of all traders never even make 3 steps up the ladder - never mind getting to the top

Have a good week

Regards

F

morning all ..........usd is bear but a little choppy at present ....no decent signals yet from me

N

Monday 16th March 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Another new week and looks like could be a slow Monday as no major red news announcements out until later on today at 6 45 pm - ie President Draghi speaking with regards to the Euro

Normal stuff and all FX intraday traders welcome to share their forecast and views etc etc

Not around at different times this morning - so may focus more on the US session today

Have a good day - and a great week

Regards

F

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Another new week and looks like could be a slow Monday as no major red news announcements out until later on today at 6 45 pm - ie President Draghi speaking with regards to the Euro

Normal stuff and all FX intraday traders welcome to share their forecast and views etc etc

Not around at different times this morning - so may focus more on the US session today

Have a good day - and a great week

Regards

F

suits me .........news certainly moves the markets but no news allows the ebb and flow to be hopefully more predictable albeit slower and more susceptible to manipulation

N

morning all ..........usd is bear but a little choppy at present ....no decent signals yet from me

N

Yes would agree and have the EU and GU in more bullish price structures from the Asian session

With the EU whilst above 0500 then it favours tests higher

6 39 am and 0526 was a scalp buy - but we need over 40 to stay with it

6 55am

Looks for now out of 3 scalp buy opportunities after 6 30 am - and from 6 39am - the AU looks the best - yes you guessed it - it's the one pair I have not taken - shame - but that's trading

things are lining up to sell usd ..........here we go.the aussies are the buy but I suspect if usd drops they will reverese as well letting the europeans in t

aggressive as I should have waited for 7am bar ..................hmmmmmmmmm

out b/e....................theres a lesson guys.....the 7am bar completely obliterated the patterns !!!

usd is right on recent resistence prices ..............could still go south again

EU

7 03 am

EO as just happened and with this pair - the 2 main interim supports areas for me start at 0480 to 0490 - then another one from 0500 to 0510

I will next want to scalp buy from one of these areas but only when it all lines up in a TW etc

We did not make above 0540 and did a LH at 0537 from the morning high of 0547/8

The sell came in after 6 51 am and 7 00 am for all those using a 1 min LR chart with TW's

out .................usd is pressing north .......ok I accept that now .no pips lost

Status
Not open for further replies.