Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
No major red news over lunchtime and of course US eating their turkey's today - so Bank Hoiday

Will pop in after 1 00 pm and then say after 2 pm to see if its interesting or not

Is this the calm before a storm??

Remember the market likes tricks etc - so you can never ever think it might not be busy

Its the perfect day for new moves as well - whether they happen - have not got a clue atm - but might have after 2 30 pm

GL

EJ

12 15 pm

Ideally want to sell again under 146 80 /85

Price at 65 and scalp bullish above 52

Below 50 and 38 - be in scalp sells anyway

EJ

Comment from 90 mins ago

Sold it under 80 after 82 top

Low made so far 61 - out 70% stake and banked at 66

Will only hold 30% stake on under 76 which is still in profit and with a stop

2 30 pm

Does not look to encouraging for now - more BTTZ ranges and looks boring

I think I will check in next hr and then after 4 00 pm - but we need to breach the highs or lows of many pairs ranges by at least 5 pips to be able to think any proper moves might be on

For example on EU - really need above 2505 and 2510 for more scalp buying - or under 70 and 62 or so for selling - ie 30 pips or so of boring range

Taken out my 30% stake on EJ sell - but still in a range again really

See you later and GL if you are scalping etc

usd strengthening a little in last half hour or so ...........

not been a bad little run up from the greenback considering the Holiday period..........USDCAD's had the best bull run........after a shakey start the GU has sold off nicely ...........

not bad for a "quiet" afternoon...

Hi NF and N

Yes last hour on GU and EJ have been nice for me - but only on 30% stakes

EU - still in the range and had not traded others - as been out for a couple times in between

Slow - but still action so money to be made even this afternoon

Regards

F

At some point everything was coming down... UCad has been the safest harbour this afternoon.

I think you are right - just noticed in last 2 hours the UCad has risen in price approx 100 pips

Unfortunately - not made one single pip on the rise - as traded others and had not stayed on at my desk.

Shame - a lesson in commitment etc - hope you done Ok on it NF

I should have stayed in all the time, but you know I am trying to force myself to scalp with the help of LRs, so at the moment I am taking small profits here and there and larger losses more often. At least UCad made me train on going back in on pullbacks, and recover some money to live another day.

Not that it really matters, because I am still very bad at it, but I really need to find a broker which is passing the price transparently. Scalping a few pips here and there when they skew the entire spread above buy or below sell does not help. I am considering FXCM, they boast the no dealing desk advantage. Any opinion about them?

Friday 28th November 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Black Friday in the retail world and the last day of the week as well - good job its not Freaky Friday as well - thats next week with the NFP release.

Unfortunately not around a lot today - as out to Nottingham after 10 - 10 30 am and maybe not back until after 4 00 pm - so not a full trading day for me.

I am also popping out in next hr - for a school run - so I might be lucky to get even just 3 hrs of trading in today.

Please feel free to comment with your own FX forecasts - comments - observations etc etc - all are welcome

Meanwhile - normal stuff - updates on trades and new possible ones from new levels and time windows etc etc

All the best and have a good day

Regards

F

6 55 am

Not in any scalp atm - nothing had really caught my eye from the 6 30 am TW

Over night and the Asian session we have seen dollar bullish modes with the EU / GU / AU falling and the Swissy and UCad price rising

I will check calender in next 5 mins and do updates on my main pairs i personally trade etc

EU

6 59 am

After the LH's yesterday in the afternoon above 2500 - the EU finally fell again and dropped under the 2500 - 2480 - 2460 supports down to so far the 2445 area - 2445/50 is another support area

It as bounced - not convincingly for now - but would need to make over 2460 and 2480 to show any signs of another turn up

A scalp buy at start of the hr TW at 6 51 am was on

GU

7 07am

Fell from 5825 area down to low this morning of just above 5700 at 5704

Bounced but without seeing above 5740+ - not convinced on any move for now

Will check at half hr

Status
Not open for further replies.