Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

9 48am

Been a better scalp buy from low at 5747/8 area

Up at 5762 after 65 high - but need above 85 to think it might be changing again

Under 5745 and 40 needed to get back scalp selling this next 15 mins

morning all

F is correct ..........the usd has now entered its third day of net weakness and already USD is back below the weeks low .....

sell

N

usd has fought back from 7.30 ish......I'm sensing another opportunity to sell it soon ....GBP in best aggressive position to buy

N

Will be around 11 30 to Midday for Draghi speech

He normally moves the EU - but in most cases it drops more when he's about

BUT

Never bank 100% on anything - as the market always wants to catch all and sundry out

usd has fought back from 7.30 ish......I'm sensing another opportunity to sell it soon ....GBP in best aggressive position to buy

N

Hi N

I think President Draghi at 11 30 am will be a mover again

I just hope we dont have 90 mins or so of boring noise etc

Will be keen to see if we can get the EU / GU / AU turning up a bit more again

Hope you caught some pips this morning

Again - my favourite EJ as not been to bad for me

Regards

N

slow day...........usd still teasing and whilst momentum north has slowed I still see nothing concrete to hand sell signals on as yet

if you are in EU sells and or UCAD buys then hang in there................these USD pairs are solid and have really seen no retraces as yet

N

10 04 am

Remember now on EU - back over 80 and 90 scalp buys for test on 2500 -2510

Under 64 and 59 scalp sell to next supports at 45 -50

In between - BTTZ

Back in a bit

interesting noises on EJ...........possible buys soon...........I wont commit as yet.....I want more of the sell momentum shaken out

N

ok above 1.5770 is where I would looking to buy GU if dynamics continue

EJ 146.60 absolute earliest

not sure if that is aligned to F's calls ...........

if the usd stays strong (doubtful) I like AU sells...........jees long day !!

ok looks to m like selling usd is worth a punt............the currencies to buy are in various stages of development and lead by GBP buys.......Euro , CHF .even CAD worth a punt........the skill at this point is to identify the momentum plays on those currencies to pick the big winners

N

ok ive taken GU at 5770..........i'm opening up the sprad a little to give it wings .........sloooow dat today ......will take EJ above 146.60 if it gets there

calls to make .later
N

interesting noises on EJ...........possible buys soon...........I wont commit as yet.....I want more of the sell momentum shaken out

How I see the EJ

Now above 146 45 and 49 - its scalp buy

However - because of down price structure need over 62 to hold on scalp buys and then by 75 - want to scalp sell it again

Only way I would stay with scalp buys is above 62 and then above 78 /80 and then I would sell at 85 to 90 area

10 28 am

GU

any pullbacks staying above 5755 are scalp buys again - and then we need above 74 to hold and stay with them

Under 54 and 50 scalp sells more

ok ive taken GU at 5770..........i'm opening up the sprad a little to give it wings .........sloooow dat today ......will take EJ above 146.60 if it gets there

calls to make .later
N

LMax is playing up for me ??............cant get in now and doesn't look like that trade was taken .............investigating

10 28 am

GU

any pullbacks staying above 5755 are scalp buys again - and then we need above 74 to hold and stay with them

Under 54 and 50 scalp sells more

understood.............I am a little aggressive on the GU...........perhaps I should have delayed a little to allow 1 more retrace .....LMAX has frozen me out anyway

ok put in a request for help ..............meanwhile the usd still really hasn't turned south materially so the GU was a little optimistic (and early)

back later
N

understood.............I am a little aggressive on the GU...........perhaps I should have delayed a little to allow 1 more retrace .....LMAX has frozen me out anyway

Major Magnum has had a few minor problems with LMAX over last couple of days

Whether they are one off's dont know - but worth checking out to see how common they are

FXpro seems to have edge over Dukascopy for me most weeks - but both are not too bad - I think its good if you complain a lot as well - especially to your account manager - and if they know you are on to them - normally they always give you benefit of doubt etc

I reckon in the end GFT Uk dreaded me ringing up - I would catch them out so many times with tricks they played etc etc - so I knew 2 years ago I had to move on.

I get slippage - but its both ways - so happy with that - and say 90% of time I cannot complain

Status
Not open for further replies.