Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - well got a high at 6728/9 and now back down to 6711 which is acting as support

Both EU and GU are still in a session bullish mode and have still not rolled over and fell

Unfortunately - its not nice PA and so i plan to finish for the day now - and have a look later on

Really above 3750 - still wants to test highs on EU and on GU over 6709 and 11 still could test 28 again

Hope that helps and I hope you have had a good day

I have had a very frustrating day - yes - still made well over my daily target and good money - but missed so many opportunities and made silly errors etc etc

That's trading though - and really all what matters is making positive pips and positive money ;-))

420 posts in, and all we have are ramblings and so called trades, his claims are bogus, never once has he posted evidence of his claims or anything else that comes out of his mouth. We are just expected to believe him/

Can I make suggestion guys, lets all return to trading AND LEAVE TO RAMBLE TALKING TO HIMSELF ALL DAY LONG.

Problem solved

I see your suggestion was not listened too....haha

Hi F. Congratulations on your thread. It's great to read every day, and my scalping has certaintly improved. Also great to watch the progress of MM. Do you mind if I ask what platform you use to place orders, move stops, etc? If it's a commercial one, perhaps you could point me in the right direction. Thanks and GL.

Good Morning Forexmospherian and all!

come back from lunch now, will see what is going on :)

miss some aussie move from ~89900 to the DP.

OK will hope we all will have a good session!

btw, I change my settings for this laptop now to GMT hope now see all in time also the postings.

Morning both Alockfly and Benalta

I don't blame any members thinking when I first started this thread - he's a fake - and another fraudster talking rubbish lol

I might have even thought the same - until after a few weeks when it would have become fairly obvious that I was not making the calls after they happened - but as they happened and even saying in advance where i was looking to take a scalp buy or sell etc

All forums comments can have delays - and now I say to all new followers - keep refreshing the page every 30 seconds during the busy times - otherwise you might get 2- 5 comments and some already 5 mins old before you see them

I am also doing more summary forecasts of my scalp plans now - so that other members can be aware what I am looking at doing in my trading time windows - and most importantly - I even use this thread myself to check levels and comments from an hr or 2 before - and then to review the day or week and to see what I was thinking at the time etc etc

With regards to platforms - for years I used the Intellicharts pro charts - but this last 5 years I have been trading via GFT UK ( pre ECN ) and more recently Dukascopy and FXPro. All of these are just normal retail brokers - but I do negotiate different deals to the norm if I use over $50k as capital.

Many here have recommended LMAX - and so I do plan to try out their platform during the next few months.

I do not use hard stops for 5 -7 pip scalping stops - but instead - one click entry exit with a mental stop and a hard one that can be 20 -25 pips away for extra safety if needed

I want to be out of a trade asap if it is wrong and so I dont wait always for 3-5 pips the wrong way - sometimes I will pull even just minus 2 or 3 if its not immediately going my way

Entry for me is paramount - for example - if I am after a target of say 11 pips and I enter and it stalls at 5 pips - i just exit - still with a profit - but if my entry is no good - I might have to exit with a loss

I am pleased your scalping is improving Benalta - keep it up - practice will not make it perfect - - but settle for 65 -85% accuracy - and you will always be OK with good money management and tight stops

Have a good week guys

Regards

F

Wednesday 19th February 2014 - approx European Open time at 7 00 am UK time

Good Morning Traders

Hi fx - i hope its been kind to you so far

I will do a quick update and summary in next 5 mins or so

I wish you all a good day

Regards

F

Reactions: fx_
Update summary

EU - made so far 3773/4 early on this morning

Under 3665 its a scalp sell with next main supports around 3650 area

Swissy - opposite still as of now - made a low of 8867 - and as been rising and presently scalp buy above 8875

More to follow

GU - fell to 6674 after making 6727 yesterday . Now in range of approx 6700 to 6680 - 20 pips - needs to show a direction - otherwise just scalping in between for now with a fall atm under 97

EU - 55 low for now - scalp buy on bounce - but whilst still under 63 it can then be sold again after bounce finishes

EJ - under 140 - 74 its been a scalp sell - price might find supports around 50 area and will keep an eye on it Really need back over 77 and 83 to hold on any scalp buys

Au - been down to 8990 early today - above 9017 - been a scalp buy and need another high over 33 and 37 to take more scalp buys

First signs of scalp sells at 23 and 20

EA - normally opposite to AU - above 5228 -33 - still in an up channel - although as been a scalp sell under 5290 after a 5310 high early on today, currently 5245 and above 33 and 38 scalp buys - but needs over 55 and 63 to even think of holding them on longer

Got to pop out early this morning - daughter off to France for a few days so school run and airport drop after.

Hope to be back in next few hrs and then in and around until at least lunchtime and then after 4 pm

Not a normal day for me

GL guys - and watch out for news etc - not even checked calender yet - must do

Regards

F

not to much news now, first in ~2 hour red GBP.

I also out for 1 hour now

take care all!

Got to pop out early this morning - daughter off to France for a few days so school run and airport drop after.

Hope to be back in next few hrs and then in and around until at least lunchtime and then after 4 pm

Not a normal day for me

GL guys - and watch out for news etc - not even checked calender yet - must do

Regards

F
hi ,I was reading your threads last night. Good effort. I understand your levels but I do not understand what actually makes you pull the trigger on any given trade, very important when using 5 pip stop. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.