Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - for now - under 77 and 75 - still a scalp sell and needs under 6665 and 6659 to hold on longer

Last edited:
GU - 64 could be the low now and a HL to previous 63 - posted over 30 mins ago

Now on GU 70-72 and 77 will act as interim R levels on any scalp buys

Moment of truth approaching for cable...

Edit: Just went long (smaller size) will scratch this trade if it doesn't move quickly...

Last edited:
Moment of truth approaching for cable...

Although now in a scalp buy - I still have it down this session under 6700 and 6710

If 6650 - 60 area can keep holding as supports then we might end up in a 50 pip range the rest of the day

Therefore - I hope I am wrong lol

Last edited:
Out for small gain of about 1.5 pip. Pic etc coming...

Edit: Cable a bit choppy on this scalp trade. Closed the first half at +2 pips, the other half was +3, thought it could go +5 or more, then it suddenly reversed so I closed for +1.5 pips. After I closed, cable then (naturally) went the +5 to 80, reversed again and then back up... that's the way it goes.

Attachments

• tue18b.jpg
    tue18b.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
With the GU - I think if it makes over 90 - it will pull in all the bulls again - but by 6710 area - all might change again

With the GU - I think if it makes over 90 - it will pull in all the bulls again - but by 6710 area - all might change again

Yep it did that :) Anyway that move slightly caught me off guard - got stopped out at BE on my cable long and only made $50 on my EU long. Oh well.

Edit: Added 'mandatory' pic ;)

Attachments

• tue18c.jpg
    tue18c.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.