Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - supports holding now at 6290 but need back over 6305 and 8 for holding scalp buys on

Under 86 and 83 more scalp sells

EU - we should be able to scalp sell again under 15 now - This pair must be doing a few traders heads in - as its playing mind games and its just so slow etc - I am out on school run in 20 mins but will see if it stays under 15 or not now

Might pop back in before London close if I am about - otherwise finished now for day

Will be back trading from approx 6 .30 - 7am in the morning and dont think i have a school run - so should be about at London Open

Have a good afternoon

Regards

F

EU - we should be able to scalp sell again under 15 now - This pair must be doing a few traders heads in - as its playing mind games and its just so slow etc - I am out on school run in 20 mins but will see if it stays under 15 or not now

this pair is real difficult to scalp on lower TFs - so heavily manipulated and especially on Mondays and Tuesdays

been reviewing some pa from today. EA WHAT A BEAUT. SOME VERY clean technical moments

Attachments

• CLEAN.png
    CLEAN.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 89
wld be interesting to gather stat on which pairs scalpers find most arduous on which days

Hi MM --- Not sure it would be of any help if you did gather those stats imho.

Arduous days are usually linked to a pair with a small range and lack of decent momentum , after all that's what we need as scalpers is momentum and range , if you look at range for eu today it's been pathetically small so at some point it would have been a good idea to push it to the back of the queue for monitoring ( just keep an eye on it for potential breakout etc. ) and concentrate more on those moving and with bigger range. ( which I know you do already )

Hope you got over your frustration earlier , not nice at all.

Hi MM --- Not sure it would be of any help if you did gather those stats imho.

Arduous days are usually linked to a pair with a small range and lack of decent momentum , after all that's what we need as scalpers is momentum and range , if you look at range for eu today it's been pathetically small so at some point it would have been a good idea to push it to the back of the queue for monitoring ( just keep an eye on it for potential breakout etc. ) and concentrate more on those moving and with bigger range. ( which I know you do already )

Hope you got over your frustration earlier , not nice at all.

ty for that. Yes had to go for a walk as was spun out by it. will have to learn to just get back at it. At moment tho i thought it was a better than going back to it and making a string of errors.

171192d1391506494-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-tu.png

Hi MM

Checking through those early 16 trades of this morning MM - and yet again impressed

Only 2 trades wrong - both under 5 pip losses

3 trades over 20 pips - and in fact 7 trades over 10 pips

Total pips - over 150 pips ( counting part stakes) -

Timings all look good and 4 pairs traded - and all completed in approx 2 hrs

With the RR's you produced adding up to over 10 - even with the part stakes - I can understand you being up 13% - with only one trade on over 1% stake - all the rest seem under 1% with 5 -6 pip stops

I appreciate you had your "overtrading period" and suddenly had 2 quick losses on 2 beasts simultaneously ( EA & GA ) - but it all part of the learning curve - so I am pleased you stopped and had a few hours off

Once you start to recognize when you are "over pushing it" in tease zones etc - and instead of revenge trading you take 30 min or an hr off - you will then be incomplete control

I know myself over 20 - 25 trades in a day can be pushing my luck and focus- some traders can see 30 -50 when they are just grabbing a few pips - but with us both getting trades of over 25+ pips - you need to pace yourself

Start noticing when you focus lapses - is it after 2 or 3 hrs or even just 90 mins

Pace yourself and stand back and get a larger macro view on the charts etc - and in tease zones - just dont get sucked in

You are over halfway there now MM - another 200 trades over this month and as long as you can keep your win ratio over 65-70% and your stops mostly under 5 pips - (never over 10) - then you have got to go back live on just a few pounds or dollars for a fortnight or a month.

You are in charge of your own trading destiny - but the nice thing about it - you now have a way or method that you know yourself works

If its not broken - don't try and fix it - just fine tune it and start banking :D

Wednesday 5th February 2014 - approx around 7 00am UK time

Morning Guys

Quick update and review of main pairs I will be looking at trading today

EU - just bounced above 3500 in last 20 minutes and below 3516 bearish with supports at 3500 ish and 3480 areas

UChf - bullish above 9040 with recent high of 52

GU - price high so far this morning - 6340-42 ish - above say 6325 still bullish

EJ - Bearish with low at 136 86 area early on - scalp selling it already from 137.06 and hoping 86 will be breached

More to follow in next 10 mins

Have a good day:)

AU - after making a high at 8942 - price fell again to 8874 and is currently just over 8900 again - above 8897 currently scalp bullish

EJ - 70% off scalp sell at 83 with free trade stop now at 97 in profit

EA - high at 5226 early on this morning - and since then a lovely 65 pip fall with price currently at 5166

Support around 50 to 55 area - and cannot scalp buy currently and would need back over 76 and 80 to look at taking new ones or holding any scalp buys on

GM Forexmospherian and all

hope we all have a good day

Morning FX

Yes - I will try and do my best to help all who are following have a good day and at any time you have any queries on any FX pair - please see if I can assist

GL and enjoy your trading

Regards

F

GU - totally missed scalp sell in 7 00am price window which took price under my 25 area - currently 21 and as long as bounces stay under 27 still scalp bearish

Status
Not open for further replies.