Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
have not bothered with Swissy today - but with EU falling - swissy is trying to get back to its early high at 9045-47 area. This a resistance area - so we need really 55 or 60 to say its going to try higher for the next R

AU and EA - still the same now - AU trying to go higher - but needs to breach above 10 and 20 really and EA falling and needs under supports at 5170 area

GU - stopped at 2,09 -10 pm at 6290 - not bothering with a scalp buy as still in free trade sell with stop at 6310 and hopefully we will not bounce that high for now - well I hope not lol

GU - 92 and 07 important for me as free trade stop in profit at 6310 and did not take scalp buy.

If we dont go under 92 within next 18 mins - then will exit scalp sell free trade - as it would show supports are trying to hold and we might then breach 07 area.

So would not wait to lose any more profit

Last edited:
GU - out scalp sell free trade at 6396 - as cannot see under low for now and therefore gained 14 pips from my stop which was already in a profit

Out EU scalp sell at 3512 - what a waste of time and now another bounce and scalp buy - some days the EU is designed to just try and take your money ;-))

EU - we should be able to scalp sell again under 22 - 25 - it all depends on the players game plan and if this is just a test back on dynamic R

AU made 8917 and now pulled back 10 pips - staying in a buy as on a 30% free trade and can afford to give it room

EU - the low of the EU in this session so far was at 2.34pm UK time and buy was 2 mins later at 3511

It as now reached 21 and I was looking at selling again under 22 -25 - although it as pulled back from 21 - that could be false - again ;-)

EU - long at 17 - target 27

Hi Steve

Your targets a bit higher than mine and I have it above dynamic Rs at 24

I can see why you have chosen 27 and really under 30 its still in a LH mode #

We need to stay above 3511 /12

GL and I am sure you know under 08 and 04 more sells to 3500 area again

EU - we should be able to scalp sell again under 22 - 25 - it all depends on the players game plan and if this is just a test back on dynamic R

Eu - this comment was at 2.40 pm before the 3.00 pm time window

It only made 21 and then under 16 became a scalp sell again

I have attached my EU 1 min chart with LR's and trend lines on with arrows - but no time zones - a sit gets too messy

Under 3508 still scalp bearish

Attachments

• EU - 40214.JPG
    EU - 40214.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 103
EU - 3498 low for now - so take 70% or all stake off if you are worried about the bounce again

We are in the 3.30 time window now and only scalp sell again under 95 - until we know whether this bounce or scalp buy as any legs on it

Status
Not open for further replies.