Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking out other pairs in the half hr time window - missed AU scalp buy and EA scalp sell

AU is hovering around 8900 still - but needs a nice break over 05 and 20 really for any more bull rallies

Would not hold any scalp sells on until under 8880 and 75

EU - stuck - 31/2 high and now sitting on a 25/6 support - 6 pips - lets say 10 pip range - still think higher but need more clues

Last edited:
Noticed you tried GU Steve

Yes it is bullish still above say 6310 - but its in a BT tease zone say 18 to 33 - approx 15 pips and just teasing all atm

Over 36 and 40 yes encouraging for more scalp buys and under 17 and 10 yes scalp sells

EU - stuck at 31/2 - still scalp bullish above 22 - but possible to scalp sell under 30 for 3 - 7 pips maybe

Well EU fell or pullbacked further than I thought and now at 3521. Can only scalp buy at 26 and 29 and then need 23 to hold on any pullback

Under 18 and 15 more scalp sells

Last edited:
Well EU fell or pullbacked further than I thought and now at 3521. Can only scalp buy at 26 and 29 and then need 23 to hold on any pullback

Under 18 and 15 more scalp sells

Eu low so far in this move is 3518/9 - then on the hr change at 1.00pm UK time - price changed and we have just done a HL at at 20

We now need a HH at 23 and its scalp buy again

GU falling as well - under trendline at 6319 and under previous low at 11. will try and get another scalp sell under 20

Gu down to 6306 - EU being a bar steward and in a BT tease zone from 16 to 22 - 6 pips yes and above 23 and 25 scalp buy and under 15 and 12 scalp sells

I just hope the next hr with the US on board starts the FX market moving - very slow and boring atm - but I suppose thats normal for a Tuesday Lunchtime with no real news

some times you can just read the market players game plans - they have been trying to get more EU bears in last hour - before they fry them - that will only happen now if EU goes over 3537 and 42

EU - well we did not get over 30 and then under 27 it was scalp sell again and needs 19 -21 to hold for another go up

I cannot scalp buy again until 26 and then 32 for more buys.

Would need under 15 and 12 for scalp sells again

2.00pm UK time - and at the least the GU as been OK - now down at 6302

The EU - still really in a BT tease zone - but now a larger one - we need under 13 or over 32 now - 19 pip range designed to just screw up intraday trades ;-)

GL for this hr - will check out other pairs in a bit

GU - 6 pips lower at 2 mins past hr - will take 70% off now and just leave GU as a free trade under 6310 - stop in profit

Status
Not open for further replies.