Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - mucked my last scalp up - as came out scalp sell too early and took scalp buy too early
time window now 3 mins away

Last edited:
171192d1391506494-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-tu.png

Going to check out MM's early results over lunch to see where he can improve

Last edited:
EU - stuck now - got 30% on scalp sell under 15 and we have not got under 09 and need 05 and 3500 for lower. Worried EU will go into a BT zone - unless 08 goes - will lock 30% profit in at 13 now just in case

Last edited:
Gu down to 6312 - cocked up my scalp sell before and took scalp buy losing 2 pips - was going to go back in scalp sell under 30 - but waited to 27 - so slow and now will pull if now 6310 during this time window

Last edited:
EU took my 30% stop out with play action - price made 08 as well - but players playing and wanting to throw scalpers out

GU - under 26 we should still fall again - but need under 12 and of course 6310 for further scalp sells

Last edited:
EU took my 30% stop out with play action - price made 08 as well - but players playing and wanting to throw scalpers out

EU - have not reentered - and now its shot up to 3523 - missed it totally

I reckon I need another cup of tea - whilst pairs sort themselves out

Above 25 and 30 more scalp buys on EU

EJ - still scalp bullish and staying above up trend line from low of this morning - needs above 137.10 and 16 for more scalp buys - or to hold nay parts on

Good morning guys,

long GU at 28 based on the principle if price can't go higher it must go lower. And also a HH and HL :)
Target 40

Status
Not open for further replies.