Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point 1.3541 more likely?

Have you heard of setting up false sentiment ;-))

If it looks on - that;s exactly what the market want 70% of traders to do - sell sell sell##

Yes i will sell - but will also buy and then go with the flows either way - and if 3500 is next with no say 3670 - then so be it - no problem - i will be there - and you will be as well ;-))

F,

Was reading your thread on LR, what charting software are you currently using for your optimal LR settings ?

Thanks,
Pete

Hi Pete

LR setting can print differently on brokers charts. Unfortunately - most charts are not that accurate - and MM had to set one of his LRs at a totally different setting ( over 100 different ) to get the same reading as on my own charts at FXPro.

I do "fine tune" them but 5 or 6 setting have remained the same over 5+ years.

I like LR's better than MA's - as less lag and also some other qualities I have not seen from the standard MA's.

Hope that helps

Have a good weekend

Regards

F

Morning Traders

Just after European Open on Monday 6th January 2014.

Summary Update on main pairs I will be looking at -

EU - made a low over an hr ago at 3570. Since then bounced back up to 3590. Session bias atm down and needs back into the 3600 area with low holding for any attempt on a turn

GU - low earlier on 6348 = now bounced over last few hrs back up to 6380. Would need back over 6420 to show a turn being properly tried. Under 6407 still in down bias

Swissy - Topped so far at 9067 and as fallen back to 9049.. Above 9040 should remain and try up again as need under 35 to show a proper turn being tried

Will be back in 10 mins with next quick reviews - Out on a School Run this morning - but back then next hour.

Just prior to half hr time window - AU in a nice scalp buy from 8957. Would need over 72 and 75 to hold onto whilst staying above 52,

Back under 8950 would be scalp sells

7.30am - and AU as made 89744 - and I am fully out at 73. Not holding any on as out in next 10 mins

Will update on EA and EJ - when I get back

See you later guys

8 51 am UK time and we enter the hr time window

The EU as been up to 3606 and is trying to turn up above 3580-85. It is presently in a pullback and we now need to see if these interim supports hold - so we can get another scalp buy.

Under 78 and 72 would be new scalp sells or holding any you are already in

7.30am - and AU as made 89744 - and I am fully out at 73. Not holding any on as out in next 10 mins

Will update on EA and EJ - when I get back

See you later guys

Posted nearly hour and half ago and 8974/5 was the interim high which did hold and 69 was a scalp sell. AU as not been able to breach 8945 and needs to along with 8940 to hold any scalp sells longer or to take new ones

Above 55 and 59 more scalp buys on AU

The EJ is in a similar price structure set up to the EU. The EA is not and as more supports at present.

The EU really needs over 3614 and 22 to show it trying a turn and then pullbacks need to stay in the 3600 zone rather than testing lower

Need to check today's calender

GU as made a HL from 5 hrs ago and now needs a HL over 6382 to show more of it colours.

With the news on the half hr - the market might be trying to set it up prior - or is already factoring it in.

Its is a scalp buy and now will be testing 82 - can it break above in next 4 mins ??

EU now up at 3609 - take part profits off - or lock some profits in any scalp buys.

13 to 15 will be a test here now

Posted nearly hour and half ago and 8974/5 was the interim high which did hold and 69 was a scalp sell. AU as not been able to breach 8945 and needs to along with 8940 to hold any scalp sells longer or to take new ones

Above 55 and 59 more scalp buys on AU

AU now at 8935 - take 70% off scalp sells under 45 or be prepared to hold under 48.

With the AU falling then EA as been trying higher as made 5232 - before pulling back 4 mins ago at the end of the hr time window. Above 5200 - still scalp bull bias - and really i would only be scalp selling under 5196 and 92

Last edited:
Whilst the EU as risen 20 -25 pips or so since opens - the EJ as risen approx 50 pips in the same time

Can you understand why its important to look at EJ and EA - as both can offer better profit ratios than the boring EU - but you do have to know what you are doing - so suggest you do take time studyind their behaviour more

GU dropped over 30 pips with the news - i have just had a phone call and need to pop out

Will be back later but don't know whether 30 or 60 mins yet

GL - see you later guys

Status
Not open for further replies.