Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE - NPGT ie No Pain Gain Trades - or as we use to call them "free trade" are just one of many "secrets" of money management

Forexmospherians - ie us traders who are always thinking "outside the box" will always be looking for different ways of getting an "edge"

As you know - Sir Gissa is a PPND fan involving pyramiding and peeling - I am a 30% stake fan - although its my scalping that makes the bread and butter and the NPGT's are really cream on the cake

still concentrating on completing the foundation course!

AU

its fallen for over 12 hrs - but during that time as only dropped approx 20 -25 pips

Its still a scalp sell under 9377 / 79 - but if it makes 9360 - then any bounces ( scalp buys ) could be worth 7 -15 pips and still keep the pair in the down mode

Meanwhile - the EA as only been rising since the Opens - but still made over 25 pips and now at 4311

Still a scalp buy above 4297 and 4300 - but we need to see above 4317 and 20 to keep with a scalp buy

CAD

out 30% scalp buy at 0867 - as it was a scalp sell under there. Would need above 0870 to hold scalp buys on again from any bounce after the fall

a possibility

Attachments

• poss.png
    poss.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 68
pete as mentioned earlier have a nice break , maybe the major will invest in a magnum of water for both andy and me to sip on until your return from millionaires paradise (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.