Status
Not open for further replies.
AU and EA

EA nice fall - like EU from earlier on

Supports at 4460 -65 to scalp buy off

Under 58 and 55 back to scalp sells

AU above 9400 still scalp bullish for now - but will update at 9 00 am onwards

EU

we need 3611 and 15 to hold scalp buy on longer 10 high so far - came out at 9 then re entered at 7 again- not really wanting to take loads of scalps for 2- 4 pips - but at times you have to make money trading - any way you can ;-)

All 3 euro pairs - ie EU - EJ - EA are possible quick scalp buys for now

We need to see if any lows posted last 30 mins from when they hit to have more confidence

Be careful if we have false new lows only 2-5 pips lower - could be just another market trick to fool again

GU - so we have a LH at 7059 from 62 and now another one at 55 - so really a scalp sell but need under 48 to confirm with then more supports at 40 -45

Not looking interesting really

Ideally need back over 57 and 63 to carry on scalp buying - but its that close to call for now - so will just wait

GU

still not in a scalp for now

Its teasing above 55 making 57 - but - not convincing me it will breach above 59 and 63 ?

Thought it had been too easy earlier on - so now its payback time - to catch traders out

Above 49 and 51 yes scalp bullish - but no good if 59 and 63 are not breached

EU

Odd one out now - ( manipulation ;-) )

Out 30% stake at 09 after only getting to 13/14

Supports at 3603 and 3595 might be tested

It became a scalp sell at 3510 - but am not in the sell atm as half hr change

EU

For any scalp buy to be left on - we know now we need over 3614 /15

supports now at 3603 -3600 - 3595 - need really back under 85 to think its just going to fall heavily

Will be trying to take more scalp buys at support area that line up in time windows still - but aware that we could still just breach everyone - until one hold over 30 mins againetc

GU

touched 59 - stopped - and then became a scalp sell at 56 again

needs under 51 and 48 to hold this scalp sell on

Back over 63 and 66 - yes then scalp buy

EA - now up 23 pips from low - and got 19 pips of them so far although last 10 on 30%

AU now under 9400 - not scalp sold - as been concentrating on other 4 pairs

You trade G/Y much? PA has been reasonably nice today

Hi Andrac

Yes - had used to trade in quite a bit in 2011 -13

Went over to EA and EJ - more as got better deal with my broker than with GJ - but will say its a "beast" and can give you great pips when you catch it right

Not looked at it today - maybe I should now - and anytime you see it set up nicely or making good moves - please mention etc - and will join you on it

Have a good day

Regards

F

Having a break after 10 00 am

Will be around most of day - so will be popping in and out up to 6 00 pm this evening

will do an hr or two session later on - hopefully - when we see better action

11 09 am

EU at 3596 and 95 a support area

Could this be a turn area ? - next supports under say 92 would be 85.

3601 would confirm a scalp buy anyway - but atm 96/96 not holding atm

EU

well 3595 held for now - and 3601 confirmed the scalp buy - but R is at 3604 -6 area now

I just hope we dont stay in a 10 pip tease range - but if we do for over 30 mins - it still favours up again for next 30 mins

GU

We never did breach the R area at 7059-63 and so under 59 was another scalp sell - ( at 10 21 am - and then after a bounce - again at 10 51 am )

Low at 11 30 TW was 7040/1 - and like EU - the GU became a scalp buy

Both in sync atm - unusual nowadays

I think we should be able to scalp sell the GU under 53/55 area on any bounces over 49

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.