Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I am popping out again - this makes the Asian session look frantic lol

Hope its picks up after next hr - notice more red news at 3 00 pm - should be around for that

See you later guys and GL

Last edited:
EU - low so far 3616 and then a scalp buy and once over 30 made another HH after a LL- cancelling out down bias

Above 3626 now still a scalp buy needing 42 and 46 to hold on for higher

EJ

Very boring and not nice PA since 11 00 am time - still up scalp bias but need above 138 88 for more moves higher - only scalp sell under 71 and 66

GU

Just done another new high at 7052

Risen approx 60 pips since opens and consistent up bias in European session

Only look at scalp sells under 70 32 and 26

( Well you could scalp sell i suppose but might only be 5 -15 pips - under 30 would be start of turn down )

Last edited:
AU

high of 9432 ish this morning

Above 94 04 still bullish - would need under 9393 and 87 to be holding any scalp sells for turn down or larger pull back

EA - like EJ - bullish mode - but spikey PA and not really enticing to trade

Might have know after saying that it would change lol

Yes from 3 30 TW - both started moving up - with the EA suddenly going 22 pips in under 10 mins

4486 is top for now but above 76 still bullish

EJ - slower - might try 139 00 if it stays above 82

GU

Just done another new high at 7052

Risen approx 60 pips since opens and consistent up bias in European session

Only look at scalp sells under 70 32 and 26

( Well you could scalp sell i suppose but might only be 5 -15 pips - under 30 would be start of turn down )

GU comment from over 30 mins

Well it fell to 40 and then another scalp buy - and now testing 7060

GU as said - as been bullish - ever since the quick stop hunt at 9 30 am news - those bar stewards (n)

6 15 am

Sorry - wont be around to after London Open hour this morning - got to collect son from an all night party 25 miles away - thats all I need this time of the morning lol

See you a bit later on guys

Regards

F

6 15 am

Sorry - wont be around to after London Open hour this morning - got to collect son from an all night party 25 miles away - thats all I need this time of the morning lol

See you a bit later on guys

Regards

F

morning --------if he can party all night its time to pass on your trading skills so that the young stud can afford the taxi fare home

He's not as bad as I thought - still sober lol - saying that he should be - he's only 16 - I just wish I was that age again - and knew what I know today ;-)

Friday 20th June 2014 - approx 8 30 am UK time

A late Good Morning to all Intraday FX Traders

EU and GU - both super smooth PA atm - with EU falling over 25 pips and GU rising and at a new morning high at 7059 - high yesterday 7062

GU above 53 still scalp bullish - but now R area 60 -65

EU supports at 3607 - 03 and 3595

EU

I will be scalp buying the EU either in this time window - or before 9 00 am TW - but don't know exactly from what price atm ?

EU - 35057 low - and 59 is Ok for quick scalp buy if 05 holds

Might just take first profit and see if we the low hold 30 mins etc

GU - stopped with a LH atm at 59

Above 51/3 as already said is still a scalp buy - but need to see if 60 -65 is tested now

Status
Not open for further replies.