Not open for further replies.
GU

well we cannot get over 6970 for now - so out at 686 - as nearly 9 00 am

We have GU news in 30 mins

Having a 10 min break

Over 72 and 75 more scalp buys - under 63 and 59 scalp sells for now

9 21

Just back at desk - and GU seems to have been busy last 15 mins

ie up to 81 - then back under 79 a scalp sell again - which as breached previous low and now down at 58

Sod's blooming law - missed the lot by taking a break ;-(

GU news in 9 mins approx - will not be in until after the release

For the news

GU under 80 and 78 is still in a down bearish bias - needs back over 80 and 85 for scalp buys to test 7000+

Under 78 and 60 should be looking at scalp sells

9 34 am

Not in as still too messy

theory on scalping now - above 65 bullish - but needs 78 and 82 then to confirm a scalp buy

Under 64 would indicate bullish mode is over for news and it will try lower again

9 34 am

Not in as still too messy

theory on scalping now - above 65 bullish - but needs 78 and 82 then to confirm a scalp buy

Under 64 would indicate bullish mode is over for news and it will try lower again

GU - 7 mins later at 9 41 am

It went under 64 at 9 37 am and so in time window I got a scalp sell

Already down to 6935 - and I have taken 70% off scalp sell at 39 /40 - nice (y)

Last edited:
All other main pairs I trade are just slow and teasing atm - and got the feeling GU will now go the same

We do have more news through out the day - but main news at 7 00 pm tonight FOMC

I just hope its not a boring session to then - otherwise I will have to take larger breaks etc etc

EU and EJ

Both scalp bullish but with ugly PA

Noticed EJ just mde another daily high at 60 and still trying - might get a scalp sell after hr change

We might be able to get 2 scalp sell on EU and EJ in next 6 -15 mins now as they still try higher they will be hitting more R areas soon

10 02am

All slowed down.........

Not in any scalp atm - and really unless we get movements in next 6 -8 mins - time for a break and then back at 10 30 am or 11 00 am

10 13 am - did not scalp sell either EJ or EU as they slowly continued to rise and will now look for sells at the R areas

ie on EJ - 65 to 80 - will micro manage in the next TW

On EU - 60 -70

Status
Not open for further replies.