Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

Still in a scalp buy on EJ - but now by 16 to 23 area - we might be able to scalp sell - if it all lines up with a time window

Next one 4 mins away - dont scalp sell until we peak though and make sure you come out of scalp buy first ;-)

Good Morning

Excellent catch MM

It should bounce - and also dont forget the news on Pound next hr

6800 being a big number might offer support

Have a good day

Regards

F

ty F. in and out this am. have left gu short open with sl at be as wont be here for news. cmon 6700

ty F. in and out this am. have left gu short open with sl at be as wont be here for news. cmon 6700

GL

I think 6760 -80 price area could be the big test if we do drop and breach under 6800

I also think for now under 6812 / 15 we should be able to take more scalp sells when and if all lines up

Regards

F

EJ

Still in a scalp buy on EJ - but now by 16 to 23 area - we might be able to scalp sell - if it all lines up with a time window

Next one 4 mins away - dont scalp sell until we peak though and make sure you come out of scalp buy first ;-)

EJ comment from approx 20 mins ago

Yes peaked at 18 and now down at 03 and I am down to 30% stake now

EA

Came out my 30% scalp buy at 4612 as 13 was a scalp sell - but had committed to EJ - so missed out on EA scalp sell

Classic tease around the 4500 area - the market wants more bears in to fry - but maybe this is just part of a more complicated move - of stop hunting Bulls first and then Bears later.

Open view on the Euro pairs - as either direction could happen during this session

9 15 am

EJ - have stayed in 30% part stake scalp sell - now at 90 area - after entering original scalp sell trade at the 139 15 area

EJ is still in down bias and now under supports at 139 00 - but I expect bounces etc and would look to sell again if we stay under 139 08

GU - news in 15 mins or so and now under 6800 at 6792 and I am down to 30% stake on the scalp sell taken under 6812 at 6807.

i do no plan to stay in scalp for the 9 30 am news - but nowadays the market likes to move prior to the GU news - as it know most traders will not be taking new trades at that time

GU is now down at 6789 after making 86 - 6760 -80 is a strong support price area and therefore I would be looking at scalp buying some where in this area - whether its just for 10 pip or a possible 50 pips - will all depend on after news.

EJ

Out at 138 77 - with present low at 73

Still in down bias - but very happy with the profit off the sell - but now focusing on GU for news

Maybe can scalp sell EJ again after any bounces

Hi F

Would you not scalp sell under 6800 on the GU, or would wait for more of a definitive move?

Thanks

Derolo

EJ

Have some supports from 138 65 - 70 area - so any breach under present low at 73 - may then stop above 65

I think if we breach under 65 and 60 then any bounces would stay under 85 and we would fall again before finding strong supports again at maybe 45 -50 area

Back above 87 and 90 - back to scalp buys

Off out for an hr or so - been a great morning for me so far - but look forward to more trading later on

GL - stay focuse and watch the levels and the time windows

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.