Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
end of time window on half hr

EU - still bullish above 3762

If we fell under 60 and 58- then would hold any scalp sells to 52 -54 area

if we try above 3771 and 6 - more scalp buys - but watch in case this goes into a BTTZ within next hr

Quote from over an hr ago

Price hovering at 58 now

Under 62 still a scalp sell - but need to breach fully under 58 and now 55

Back over 63 - then 66 with 56-58 holding - look for more scalp buys

Off for a quick lunch

See you later

Another nice troll who's now losing it

I can tell you 100% point blank - and put every single penny I have on it ( more than enough) that I am not Major Magnum - and Major Magnum and me - are not Sir Gissachance

We are all three different people

Sir Gissa has the most forex trading knowledge as been trading forex for over 2 decades. He can scalp better or as well as me - and is also a "Master Trader" - so scalps swings and Positions - along with PPND

I am only 11 years of FX years of experience - just a master scalper

Major Magnum - you need to ask him more but from what he told me - hes has been trying part time for just over 2 years - and not had a great amount of success so far.

After 4 months of my assistance on this thread - I think he's starting to improve - simply because he can now do what 80%+ of all traders cannot do

Read Price at the Coalface

I am sorry I have blown your fuse

Best Regards

F

PS - now will have to ignore you - this could be good - you can ignore me - and I can ignore you

A great "win win" scenario

I love it when both sides are happy ;-)

Quote from over an hr ago

Price hovering at 58 now

Under 62 still a scalp sell - but need to breach fully under 58 and now 55

Back over 63 - then 66 with 56-58 holding - look for more scalp buys

Off for a quick lunch

See you later

That quote over an hr ago saw price rise to 3782 and stop at the end of the 1 30 pm time window

Not here to get the lovely scalp sell worth nearly 30 pips- but now price back under 63 and still falling

Next clues will be if 3750 and 44 let go

If not and we have a HL - then need over 63 and 66 as before for more scalp buys or to hold any on

Notice GU still in its larger BTTZ - say 78 to 6709+

Need to breach either for a proper move - so will ignore this next 10 mins

Swissy made a new high just at 8850 and still trying for 2 30 pm change

EU now falling as well and in that - as already mentioned on price figures

That quote over an hr ago saw price rise to 3782 and stop at the end of the 1 30 pm time window

Not here to get the lovely scalp sell worth nearly 30 pips- but now price back under 63 and still falling

Next clues will be if 3750 and 44 let go

If not and we have a HL - then need over 63 and 66 as before for more scalp buys or to hold any on

EU now made 3748 - under 56 still scalp bearish - but needs to crash through now 46 and 44 - otherwise will stall and retrace

Already a HL at 49 so 70% off scalp sells and all off at 56

Clear scalp buy on EU from 2 30 pm at 49

Taken the rest of scalp sell - 30% off at 53 - not waiting to see if 56 is hit

Need under 47 and 44 for more scalp sell now - or at 58 - if we dont go higher than say 60 -62

Last edited:
EJ - similar scalp buy at 2 30pm

Not in that one - too slow and not focused enough

Also out again in next 15 mins

Hope to be back later before London Close

problem is dude that none of what you say bout yoself is true it all a total fantasy which is why you so ansty bout verifying any of it cos you know you cant as even you anit that stupid but maybe the age bit is 60 wow you a sad lonely ole man with nothin but time on his hands which I feel maybe a bit of pity for you but not so much i cant cuss you

unfortunately its the inherently asymetric nature of versimilitude which requires you to prove your claims and statements rather than for others to disprove them so till you do nobody gonna believe yo ass

major bod told me you and sir gissajob nuthin but mucltinick trolls anyhow and i dont knoww what that mean but i sho nuff not going to risk catching anything by engaging you nymore

good luck with your virtual life pity it the only one you got

what?

Need under 47 and 44 for more scalp sell now - or at 58 - if we dont go higher than say 60 -62

This comment was said over 90 mins ago at approx 2 34pm

The scalp buy from 49 went to 60 - so say 10 pips net for me and 6 -9 pips for everybody else who is still trying to get to grips of scalping

Then we did not go over 62 - so what did my comment say - scalp sell at 58 and then 47 and also 44 if need be

Price now at 4 10pm - 3732 - and now out of time window that finished a minute ago

Need to take some profits - ie 26 pips there for some or just 15 and 11 for last 2 sells

Taken 70% off scalp sells

That's funny

This means the comment was a live trade - if you count the call all before it happened and also it was so accurate

How Unusual :LOL:

OK need under 30 for a try at next supports at 3725 area

Over 36 would take other 30% off

Last edited:
nice couple of hours buying USD ...........some cracking action on the USDpairs

N

nice couple of hours buying USD ...........some cracking action on the USDpairs

N

Hi N

Been out for an hr so missed a lot of scalping action and was stuck with 30% stakes with stops in profit - that I will leave on if they are going my way

EU under 62 was perfect for me - but did not leave anything on GU

Glad you are getting into more of your scalping - keep it up

All the best

F

GU - went down to 6651 area - now bounced ( not in it)to 72

Under 75-80 still another scalp sell available

Would need above 85 and 92 to hold scalp buys instead of exiting around 75-80 for scalp sells

See if lines up with a time window

EU now made 3748 - under 56 still scalp bearish - but needs to crash through now 46 and 44 - otherwise will stall and retrace

Already a HL at 49 so 70% off scalp sells and all off at 56

This comment was said over 90 mins ago at approx 2 34pm

The scalp buy from 49 went to 60 - so say 10 pips net for me and 6 -9 pips for everybody else who is still trying to get to grips of scalping

Then we did not go over 62 - so what did my comment say - scalp sell at 58 and then 47 and also 44 if need be

Price now at 4 10pm - 3732 - and now out of time window that finished a minute ago

Need to take some profits - ie 26 pips there for some or just 15 and 11 for last 2 sells

Taken 70% off scalp sells

That's funny

This means the comment was a live trade - if you count the call all before it happened and also it was so accurate

How Unusual :LOL:

OK need under 30 for a try at next supports at 3725 area

Over 36 would take other 30% off

Maybe you took the trades maybe not not my point but i must say your numbers are all over the place !! :

1- At 2:34 you said clear scalp buy at 2:30 , you didn't say "buy" not to mention the 4 minutes delay . And price was at 53 not 49 then dropped 5 pips b4 going up again so you should be stopped out .

2- A few minutes earlier at 2:32 you said "EU now made 3748 - under 56 still scalp bearish" so under 56 bearish but at 2:34 you said :" clear scalp buy on EU from 2:30 pm at 49" . !!

3-And how magically you managed to close your longs now at 60 , price is now at 30s , "so say 10 pips net for me" is not a live call , you are managing your exits in hindsight at best price in the past .

4- Then you said "Taken the rest of scalp sell - 30% off at 53 - not waiting to see if 56 is hit" what that means ? you just said clear scalp buy , are you long and short at the same time ?

5-Then you said need 47 and 44 to sell - or 58 - , you cant make a live call by "or" and "need" , then manage it in hindsight afterwords .

?!!

Last edited:
Nothing actually lined up with time windows for GU - instead the 44 /45 mins past the hr was used - as similar early on today a 14/15 min was used - This will happen as nothing is 100% in fx trading - and because it needs to remain dynamic to always make it difficult to follow

i expected price to test above 72 and try 75-80 before giving up

This still might happen - but this time if we went over 75 -80 we would have cleared the dynamic R which of course as moved with time

price went on GU down from 71 to 57

We need under 53 and the low of 51 going for more scalp sells

Above 71 - then we go into another tease zone area

Last edited:
i do scalp both ways in any bias

That is what I think you do find unusual

A 70 pip fall over say 4 hrs could be over 90 pips for me by scalping both ways if I concentrated on it over that period

I appreciate you might find it so unusual to traders scalping or intraday trading with the trend or bias

But as I have said - a trend to me is any move over 3 pips

I have no real bias and so will scalp - if I can on any bounce or turn which to me might be worth over 7 or 10 pips

I find those moves high probability at certain times

Hope that explains more ;-)

a trend to me is any move over 3 pips

Roflcopter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.