Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) to present you with the paradox present in your participation here
2) having some money does not equate to having a live account
3) i dont want to help you, i want to learn how to trade this method

Oh ok. Its just that your request for funding sounded just like a request for funding and not presenting some bizarre paradox.

Waazzzzuuuppp!!
Is there a Dr. in the house? There is now, shhhlags.
Would anyone care to write a short poem about my trading performance yesterday? Maybe a Haiku?
Most seemed dumbstruck by my ability. Nobody left to convince, now.
Like Alexander the Great crying salty tears at the agee of 33 when there were no more kingdoms left to conquer.

I don't think FXMotherlicker is out to hurt anybody. I think maybe you peasants just leave him to his thread, now.

I would however, like it if there was some sort of tradition in this thread from now on, wherby I get a mention, say at Midday everyday?? Just take a few moments to reminisce and share stories about me and the stunning trading calls I made on that memorable Monday

Last edited:
Waazzzzuuuppp!!
Would anyone care to write a short poem about my trading performance yesterday? Maybe a Haiku?
Like Alexander the Great crying salty tears at the agee of 33 when there were no more kingdoms left to conquer.

I don't think FXMotherlicker is out to hurt anybody. I think maybe you peasants just leave him to his thread, now.

I would however, like it if there was some sort of tradition in this thread from now on, wherby I get a mention, say at Midday everyday?? Just take a few moments to reminisce and share stories about me and the stunning trading calls I made on that memorable Monday

Young morgan has an edge, or some would say a chip
to boast so long about last Monday's pip.
Or two, or three or maybe more, but we will never know
what comes from him or from his master, fxmo.

They say it can be done and they can make you rich.
Is this for real or just some sort of pitch?
It's all recorded here, so do not doubt too much.
But I'm so thick it reads as Double Dutch.

Waazzzzuuuppp!!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/183936-midday-prayer-offering-morgan_edge.html

There you go boy.

Young morgan has an edge, or some would say a chip
to boast so long about last Monday's pip.
Or two, or three or maybe more, but we will never know
what comes from him or from his master, fxmo.

They say it can be done and they can make you rich.
Is this for real or just some sort of pitch?
It's all recorded here, so do not doubt too much.
But I'm so thick it reads as Double Dutch.

Hi jon

Nice Poem :)

I have had no dealings with Dr Morgan

i do not think I was aware of him until last week

I dont know who he his - I have not trained him - and he has not trained me - but he does seem to know what he was doing - although I did not check all his trades out

Just a quick one on GU

back to the line in the sand at 6698

I just hope many scalp sold under it before after 9 ,30 am news

And now we would need above it - and 6703 to hold on to any scalp buys

Jon - you would be another perfect trader to explain more to

Regards

F

No i know its not

The agenda by half inch and SST - is very clear

Cause hassle and trouble and try and get me to go elsewhere

Then they win

Its so obvious to all

The thing is this is were free speech does not work

ie 2 or a few old members can stop say 20 -500 members wanting to know more

I would love to know the Mods and staffs position on this ??

Just have to wait and find out now I suppose

So dont let it put you off your scalping MM

For me - off to collect a new car - 14 reg

See you later guys

Regards

F

I told you the reason months ago. You interest them because you, too, like to be clever with answers. You have not learned the lesson, I'm afraid.

Away Satan :devilish: I was chewed up by forex some years ago so I'll stick to my last thank you :)

No problem

Until you master it - which takes a few years and even longer for some who will not spend the time and study to do so - then stick to the instruments you are use too and have had success with

Regards

F

Last edited:
you still dont get it do you bottyboy?

buy above 04 sell below 08 on a retail platform?

you might get lucky a couple a days ouuta 20 but you gonna end up at the same bar as the captain of the titanic telling everyone bout all the icebergs he managed to miss

Hi Multi Nick

Well that it so interesting

I started full time over 6 yrs ago purely on FX have a previous 5 yrs learning what I could

i have used 5 different brokers during that time - 3 ECN - so they claim

On 2 brokers I have traded over 20 lots a pip with them and had scalps with 5 pip stops and executions some day - may be less than a 1 second

Slippage as been positive and negative - and of course with me complaining a lot - i do tend to be looked after

So after this time and multi thousands of live trades - thank you for your advice

It really is cr*p

Regards

F

PS - sorry I am totally manual trader - no bots for me - they would have to be really good and expensive to match my eyes brain and knowledge/ experience

Last edited:
I told you the reason months ago. You interest them because you, too, like to be clever with answers. You have not learned the lesson, I'm afraid.

No sorry Split

They are wrong

They need to learn

Not me

I will always remain completely polite to all members here who are genuine and courteous etc

i dont even mind debating fx subjects with any one really

But with members here who have a specific hater / spoiler mentality - they will get both barrels of arrogance and deliberate "wind ups"back at them

After that they get ignored

Regards

F

end of time window on half hr

EU - still bullish above 3762

If we fell under 60 and 58- then would hold any scalp sells to 52 -54 area

if we try above 3771 and 6 - more scalp buys - but watch in case this goes into a BTTZ within next hr

No sorry Split

They are wrong

They need to learn

Not me

I will always remain completely polite to all members here who are genuine and courteous etc

i dont even mind debating fx subjects with any one really

But with members here who have a specific hater / spoiler mentality - they will get both barrels of arrogance and deliberate "wind ups"back at them

After that they get ignored

Regards

F

If they are on "ignore", you would not be answering them. But that does not matter as long as you are all having a good time!

As you can tell, I comment rarely, here, because there is nothing, not even a little curiosity, to keep me, It takes too much search.

If they are on "ignore", you would not be answering them. But that does not matter as long as you are all having a good time!

As you can tell, I comment rarely, here, because there is nothing, not even a little curiosity, to keep me, It takes too much search.

No problem Split

EJ

UNDER 140 26 - Scalp bearish and needs 13 and 10 to hold or take more scalp sells for 140 -00 to 06

Above 140 29 and 33 look more at scalp buys again

Notice no real news over next 3 hrs

Many pairs in BTTZ 's at present

An example is the GU now

We need over 6703 and 07 to be holding any scalp buys taken- and we need under 75 and then 69 for placing more scalp sells for lower

Say approx 30 pips - just there to take your money off you - unless you can take small scalps in both directions - until you get a proper breakout happening

i am not going to call 2- 7 pip scalps - as if they conclude under say 2-5 mins - I will get slaughtered by the haters

So you need to work those out yourself in the BTTZ - based on PA and time

GU

Coming up to 12 30 pm

Chart of 4 scalp trades- using PA - time and Lr's

Remember 6698 was the line in the sand before

Still in a tease zone as well

Attachments

• GU - 4314.JPG
    GU - 4314.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 124
Coming up to hr time window at 1 00 pm

Gu still scalp bullish above 92 - but needs a breach of 6702 and 09 really to carry on holding scalp buys

Under 91 and 87 - back to scalp sells - but then supports at 80 82

That why we have the slow tease zone

So to trick traders were possible

Status
Not open for further replies.