Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out again in 10 mins - back then for 30 mins - before a school trip

Still hope to get some more trades in before London close and take my tally to over 20 scalps today ;-)

Back for 20 mins only - just before half hr change

GU as thought - free trade stopped out in profit and with the EU and AU tried up again ;-)

Lets see what's possible at this time window

Well PA is wicked - being played with like rotten - those players and liquidity suppliers need to make more money from you ;-)

Cannot not see a key pair that as nice PA atm - all are spiking and be played with ;-)

Best to wait and let the dust settle

Must be a good excuse for this type of play - US news could it be ? Eu dropped over 30 pips in a few minutes and similar on GU etc

OK - EU - under 3460 it should stay as scalp sells and fall again - back over 63 and 68 - then will try up again for another high - meanwhile its being screwed - so watch your money - lol

out again in 10 mins - now dilemma on EU - over 63 and 68 more scalp buys - need under 47 and 44 to scalp sell - and in the middle a "bermuda triangle" - just wanting your money - lol

GL - not in anything for now - but when I get back hope all as settled down and back to normal

We know we need the EU over 3500 to do another higher high for this last 7 - 8 days and we have stayed with the HL's

I know from looking at other sites etc that loads of traders in sells and looking for under 3300 again

Well if I know - the players know and they go the best way to make them money - and forget the fundamentals - they can use another excuse for incorporating those into the equation

EU - its clear now above 3470 still in up mode for now - will 3502 + go ??

I dont' know - but the probabilities look that way atm

EU - cannot scalp buy until over 81 and 83 again - meanwhile under 70 would be a tease - and we have loads of them in this US session - so anything is possible with this pair then ;-))

GU made 6101 - and then went into scalp sell mode under 6096. No not in it as was watching EU and AU instead.

With regards to EU teasing around 70 - need over 75 now and the 81 to get into scalp buys - we are outside time window as well - so just got to wait to see what happens next

Would need under 3460 to hold or take more scalp sells - as now 62 to say 75 is the new bermuda triangle - ie just after your money ;-)

EU now under 69 and we should be taking more scalp sells to 60. Reluctant to as coming into time window and so now all could change again ;-)

EU - 3465 low for now - can that hold over time window as it is a scalp buy clue with price now at 67 and take off all scalp sells

EU - well 65 as not held and price fell to 63 for London Close - back up at 65 - and teasing like mad

Just glad I am not in a scalp buy atm as above 67 I planned to enter - but the market is playing hardball this afternoon and so trying to spoof all.

67 is still an entry for higher and then we need over 72 to help give it more credence

GL if you take it - i will just wait for more clues and confirmations etc etc

;-)) MM - For all I know it might be an easier product to trade lol

The EU is the most traded - but also as shown today - can be a real difficult pair due to all the manipulations etc etc

AU is another nice pair and I do like EJ - but that can also bite as well when EU is playing

Yes for me the GU is an OK pair and moves well

It is holding atm - but still not going to scalp buy until back over 82 and then 85 - clues for higher after any pullback

Standard MA's at 50 -100 - and the ubiquitous 200 for me are not that good - even though all the commercial trade are suppose to use them - they are not for me ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.