Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Tar with you there

That's exactly what I said, day in day out over a period of say 3 years just not possible in my opinion and of others too, I've yet to see it happen and am happy to bet that nobody here can even come close. The markets are far too dynamic and unpredictable for this to happen.

To clarify, the best traders can achieve 3% + a day but never day in day out, there will be plenty of down days even down weeks and dare I say, even months.

Hi F,
It’s a pity that you and the other quality posters have to spend so much time replying to the endless childish stupidity of a few resented losers. I find fascinating that they read every single post of the thread with religious devotion. Had they spent so much time and energy reading and practicing your method, they would be as proficient as MM.

My primary goal is to get to master your method which every day is proving to be an excellent method to be consistently profitable, so I’ll refrain myself from getting involved on the troll’s stupidity and will send you my questions/comments after the daily battle has stopped for the day.
I’d like to be more active on this thread but some much troll’s cr@p is off-putting, to say the least.

As I mentioned on my first post, I would like to ask you some questions re your method on different recurrent trading scenarios. For example: (check the attached chart while you read)
Price has gone a bit further than last interim high/low. Most LRs are under or over price (depending on the short term trend) saying buy/sell. On the M5, PA suggest a probability of price wanting to test a higher short term resistance, so it’s valid to presume price will continue with such trend. Then, a KT happens. Question is, would you take that trade even if price is not on a turning point? Check the chart attached in case my words fell short to explain. Would you have entered at 8:51?
I know your cup of tea are turning points, but this example is pervasive on our charts and can be a good opportunity. I’ve done some nice trades like that, but not sure whether I should get used to trade that way with your method.

Have a nice weekend.

Attachments

• GU-example.png
    GU-example.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 115
That's exactly what I said, day in day out over a period of say 3 years just not possible in my opinion and of others too, I've yet to see it happen and am happy to bet that nobody here can even come close. The markets are far too dynamic and unpredictable for this to happen.

To clarify, the best traders can achieve 3% + a day but never day in day out, there will be plenty of down days even down weeks and dare I say, even months.

Please tell me KK

I have never in the 13 approx years i have been involved with trading - traded anything but FX spot

No Dax - Gold - ftse etc etc - just maybe 10 Fx pairs - with main focus only on 4 pairs

Last 7 yrs full time - coming up to 20k live trades - but all FX

I am sure there are many commercial pro's who might only do this - or are there ??

I bet there are not many retailers who have been as focused just on FX as myself and so I must be an odd ball - but have i got a 3 yr record with no losing days - NO

so i guess the odds on many doing it are extremely low

F

Hi F,
It’s a pity that you and the other quality posters have to spend so much time replying to the endless childish stupidity of a few resented losers. I find fascinating that they read every single post of the thread with religious devotion. Had they spent so much time and energy reading and practicing your method, they would be as proficient as MM.

My primary goal is to get to master your method which every day is proving to be an excellent method to be consistently profitable, so I’ll refrain myself from getting involved on the troll’s stupidity and will send you my questions/comments after the daily battle has stopped for the day.
I’d like to be more active on this thread but some much troll’s cr@p is off-putting, to say the least.

As I mentioned on my first post, I would like to ask you some questions re your method on different recurrent trading scenarios. For example: (check the attached chart while you read)
Price has gone a bit further than last interim high/low. Most LRs are under or over price (depending on the short term trend) saying buy/sell. On the M5, PA suggest a probability of price wanting to test a higher short term resistance, so it’s valid to presume price will continue with such trend. Then, a KT happens. Question is, would you take that trade even if price is not on a turning point? Check the chart attached in case my words fell short to explain. Would you have entered at 8:51?
I know your cup of tea are turning points, but this example is pervasive on our charts and can be a good opportunity. I’ve done some nice trades like that, but not sure whether I should get used to trade that way with your method.

Have a nice weekend.

Hi Keen

Yes I understand - and I know it must be off putting - so have already said to MM and NVP - will look at options after next holiday break in a couple of weeks

OK

On your chart

First scalp buy maybe 8 21 first scalp buy and check at 8 30 if I can place a stop in 1 or 2 pips of profit

Then from 8 30 would check if 8 39 - is still above 8 21 ish

From 8 39 the earliest i would enter again is 8 50 /51

i would only pull 8 21 buy or 8 30 buy if price had not got all other LRs going under it

that to me showed strength in time

Also a key - time rule - low not breached in under 30 mins

Hope that helps

8 50 /51 onwards was a nice rise

please feel free to fire away with question over the weekend

Regards

F

Please tell me KK

I have never in the 13 approx years i have been involved with trading - traded anything but FX spot

No Dax - Gold - ftse etc etc - just maybe 10 Fx pairs - with main focus only on 4 pairs

I am sure there are many commercial pro's who might only do this - or are there ??

I bet there are not many retailers who have been as focused just on FX as myself and so I must be an odd ball - but have i got a 3 yr record with no losing days - NO

F

Knowing what I know, I would say the odds are absolutely zero, that's assuming 150 trading days each of the 3 years. If you can do that, you're totally unique.

Please tell me KK

F

No losing day in 3 years but wont compound up over £170 a pip as you could not take losing thousands instead of hundreds on losing trades .....hmmmmmm

No losing days in 3 years scalping forex impossible especially while aiming for 50 pips daily . You don't have to be profitable everyday to make money anyway ...

No losing day in 3 years but wont compound up over £170 a pip as you could not take losing thousands instead of hundreds on losing trades .....hmmmmmm

I have said i have had losing days in last 3 yrs - yes - not so many last 15 months though and approx 36 days last year when i made money but did not get over my 50 pip daily target

Compounding caused my failure first time round approx 6 -7 yrs ago

At my age - - dont mind pressure - but not stress of compounding weekly or monthly and extra lot sizes - too much

If you notice also - I try and make my targets always before lunch time

Pressure off - then if I get 3 bad scalps in a row on lower stake size I stop - whether 2 30 or 3 30 or 4 30 etc

If I have a terrible 6 30 to 9 30 am session - I then have to put my head down and focus from 11 to 1 00 pm - and if i not near target by 3 pm - I have to say - lower stakes size again and control

Trouble is - i dont normally have even 3 bad scalps in a row - 1 or 2 yes - easy to lose 1 -4 pips like that

Regards

F

No losing days in 3 years scalping forex impossible especially while aiming for 50 pips daily . You don't have to be profitable everyday to make money anyway ...

Not even every year. Of course, it knocks your confidence somewhat but trading is all about bouncing back and wiping the slate on the hard knocks that Mrs market dishes out.

Not even every year. Of course, it knocks your confidence somewhat but trading is all about bouncing back and wiping the slate on the hard knocks that Mrs market dishes out.

Agreed sir , but what you are saying isn't acceptable in these forums . They think if you have series of losses then you are a loser , ofcourse anyone thinks that way is not a trader in my book .

Agree - You dont have to be profitable every day to make money

But I use tricks I used to train salespeople with 30 yrs ago - break every thing down into small parts

So if target 1000 pips a month - thats not just 250 pips a week - its 50 pips a day and then over 6 hrs its just over 8 pips an hour

some hours I make no pips or minus 3 pips etc - other hours I make 20 or even 60 pips - but i need 8 pips an hour on average

So I then try to split day into 3 sessions

If after 2 sessions I am now where near half way - i then need to get my head down

Everyday is different in FX - but there are so many clues that happen every day than can assist me in obtaining my targets

Also has you know - if I have loads of part stakes on with stops n profit - i might do over 150 pips - but then thats still not quite 50 pips at 100% stake size

I have enough money management "edges" to help me get there 95% of the time - but as in trading - nothing is 100% guaranteed - 3 great days can be like 7 average days - but one absolute shocker with no wins - just never happens ....... - so far - touch wood

I have said i have had losing days in last 3 yrs - yes - not so many last 15 months though and approx 36 days last year when i made money but did not get over my 50 pip daily target

Compounding caused my failure first time round approx 6 -7 yrs ago

At my age - - dont mind pressure - but not stress of compounding weekly or monthly and extra lot sizes - too much

If you notice also - I try and make my targets always before lunch time

Pressure off - then if I get 3 bad scalps in a row on lower stake size I stop - whether 2 30 or 3 30 or 4 30 etc

If I have a terrible 6 30 to 9 30 am session - I then have to put my head down and focus from 11 to 1 00 pm - and if i not near target by 3 pm - I have to say - lower stakes size again and control

Trouble is - i dont normally have even 3 bad scalps in a row - 1 or 2 yes - easy to lose 1 -4 pips like that

Regards

F
My bad read post wrong :eek:

I have enough money management "edges" to help me get there 95% of the time - but as in trading - nothing is 100% guaranteed - 3 great days can be like 7 average days - but one absolute shocker with no wins - just never happens ....... - so far - touch wood

It is highly debatable if money management alone can give you an edge whether its martingale or anti martingale ...

My bad read post wrong :eek:

But he said in another post that he cant remember when he had a losing day , or he didn't have one for a year or so , i cant recall . Same thing in my book , scalping with no losing days impossible whether its a year or 2 or a quarter .. etc .

ok back in the real world ..........

usd has been truly phenomenal this week .......superb to use in pair trades (y)

3 days of Asian pressure then buys of the support levels as London came in ........

as we hit day 4 ......buy buy buy buy usd above that new support line from overnight

N :smart:

well well

the usd delivered again !

4 bull session out of 4 ..........Superb.........(y)

have good weekends all
N

Attachments

• usd buys.JPG
    usd buys.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 119
oh my god ......just realised my comments above at the start of the day about buying USD above that support line wont count as a live call and I cant claim anything .....its all rubbish ive called ..........

damn .........all those pips ive claimed ......i'm a charlatan.....:LOL:

oh well never mind ;)

N

Status
Not open for further replies.