Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the whale known as T.Morge would disagree.

You beat me to it on UJ

I will post what I had this morning and like the PF's have shown it started in middle of last week - similar to sudden additional EU strength and just kept falling with another 80+ pips this morning

Some charts to follow on it with also what I reckon next

better by the minute S ..................better by the minute....I wont take this process further but thanks for your sharing ..........

you will excuse me but if you have ever dealt with the many many shark vendors out there and complaints that newbies have about them (as I have at times) you will have to just accept that ANYTHING can be faked in this business

i'm not saying this is the case here but truly anything can be faked regarding results.........Humans have a culpability to want to believe things when shown to them .........and vendors are totally unscrupulous

People will next say that I am being hypocritical as I believe F's results and claims ........... but follow F's threads from day one and actually bloody read what he is saying day in day out ...........they guy is talking about the key positions and times and some of the other key factors that then open up good trades .........that's as good as it gets .........I cant call live stuff when I have been scalping up to 300 scalps a day ....how can anyone do that ?

you know what ...........I've just about had enough of this fecking forum for the moment .........you try to contribute and help people for several years and you get constant sh*t in return ...........

toys out of pram time ............back at some point in future

N

I hope this is only a temporary loss for the forum.
i have specced up an old pc to run mt4 and your correl, will be in touch about that

Last edited:
UJ - Comparing 8 min LR Chart with PF method

UJ

MM's - 1 hr chart featuring Andrew's Pitch Forks

197326d1440407906-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-dto1.png

My 8 min LR Chart

197328d1440409090-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-uj-240815-am.png

Accuracy is better off the tick and 1 min charts - but they will not go back over 3 or 4 days plus - so I use any LR chart up to 15 min max for a weeks view or so

From the 8 min chart bounces staying under 121 30 /35 areas are just sells again - but on a I min chart its alreay bounced up 40 pips from its low - all traceable off the tick / 1 min and for now its a scalp sell again under 120 75 for now

Attachments

• UJ - 240815 AM.png
    UJ - 240815 AM.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 570
I hope this is nly a temporary loss for the forum.
i have specced up an old pc to run mt4 and your correl, will be in touch about that

PM me at some point MM as needed .............you know where I am .................frankly you don't need the FXCorrelator by the look of things but great traders are always looking to try and incorporate new things

I am going to try to Fuse F's excellent work with some of my own but it wont be public now ..............I am sick of the small % of traders bringing T2win down now and wont give them the satisfaction of jibing and taunting me anymore

lifes too short ;)

N

To me Scholfield - that look excellent trading and i am like DT impressed

Keep it up and well done

I am sure you can read PA and can remain consistent etc etc - that is not flash in a pan stuff

(y)

cheers. Been a fairly decent morning. With the expected volatililty at the US open, i'm hoping to double my mornings takings so far, and then be done for the day.
Good luck, all

pips are pips dude ...........so I suspect that you did not make over 160 thousand pips in 8 days :innocent:

N
Ive 101 separate short positions on N.
I can report them as an average position: +1631
Or a total of individual positions : +164731

Im afraid its my choice and is a fact that indisputable

I hope this is nly a temporary loss for the forum.

Similar MM

You know you are always welcome here NVP and thank you for taking the time out - like Major Magnum did - to realise my methods do work - day in day out

Have you cup of tea - relax - have a good laugh at DT's comments and screen shots - they are really funny - and even Trade2 windows got me laughing yesterday as well

Chill - and come back when ever - 1 hr or 2 days - - but what ever you do please come back

All the best

F

Ive 101 separate short positions on N.
I can report them as an average position: +1631
Or a total of individual positions : +164731

Im afraid its my choice and is a fact that indisputable

Now how many can you stay with some stops in profit?? - then you can relax and even add again ?

PM me at some point MM as needed .............you know where I am .................frankly you don't need the FXCorrelator by the look of things but great traders are always looking to try and incorporate new things

I am going to try to Fuse F's excellent work with some of my own but it wont be public now ..............I am sick of the small % of traders bringing T2win down now and wont give them the satisfaction of jibing and taunting me anymore

lifes too short ;)

N

If you need to PM me or anything - please - no problem - I will accept PM's only from Sun and NVP atm - as I dont do PM's normally

Chill and be back when ever you are ready N

F

If you need to PM me or anything - please - no problem - I will accept PM's only from Sun and NVP atm - as I dont do PM's normally

F

ok I will PM you at some point - I know you are busy dude ............will step out for awhile now ...........still trading naturally but havnt got the rhino skin you possess ;)

N

UJ

-----------

Accuracy is better off the tick and 1 min charts - but they will not go back over 3 or 4 days plus - so I use any LR chart up to 15 min max for a weeks view or so

From the 8 min chart bounces staying under 121 30 /35 areas are just sells again - but on a I min chart its already bounced up 40 pips from its low - all traceable off the tick / 1 min and for now its a scalp sell again under 120 75 for now

UJ

11 03am

If I said 3 times - ie 9 21 am - 10 01 am and 10 31 am - what might you say ??

Well ideally you would say - those are 3 times of 6 KT''s in every hour ( give a minute either way )

I have also been saying for 20 months on this thread - I look for scalps at key times as well - if they line up with interim levels and with LR''s and PA

Well this chart gives an example - but I did not get all 3 - only the last one.

197330d1440410901-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-uj-240815am-3scalps.png

Attachments

• UJ - 240815AM 3scalps.png
    UJ - 240815AM 3scalps.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 789
10 20 am

Back now for 20 mins or so

Got to get round to some other pairs - but being a Monday - only second days trading back after a holiday break and no main red news items - I cannot get that focused still

EU now in a approx 50 pip range from 1450 to 1500 and so I am sure I will have some scalps on it - I need over 1505 and under 1446 to being holding new scalps on longer

GU as nearly done an 100 pips turn up since 8 00 am and LO

It was under its LiTs area under 5560 and 5580 - but once above both - a proper session bias change

Ucad - OK for scalping but in a 35 -40 pip range still

EU

approx 1 hr from this comment on EU

Last scalp buy was at 11 09 am at 1478 and so far we cannot get over 1490 atm

Easy to stay with scalp buy above 1481 and just stick a stop in profit on any part stake etc

You know you are always welcome here NVP
Have you cup of tea - relax - have a good laugh at DT's comments and screen shots - they are really funny - and even Trade2 windows got me laughing yesterday as well
F

Cheers F, you dont seem to suffer your mind here like some do. Maybe you could try and communicate that. I havent been heard.

Now how many can you stay with some stops in profit?? - then you can relax and even add again ?
Im averaged waaaay up F an carrying all I want to carry, no stops, no need, as you know.

what a carry on just post live trades with stops simple as that as of long EU 87 Stop -7
Thats a tough one when you dont use stops mate

what a carry on just post live trades with stops simple as that as of long EU 87 Stop -7

Morning BP

Now what happened to end of hour TW at 11 09 am and 1478 ??

Thats were you scalp bought - and price over 1478 really - but 87 - thats like 5 min entry time ???

Have a good day

Regards

F

can you also accept pm's from me F ?............then I will email you later

N

Cheers F, you dont seem to suffer your mind here like some do. Maybe you could try and communicate that. I havent been heard.

Im averaged waaaay up F an carrying all I want to carry, no stops, no need, as you know.

Thats a tough one when you dont use stops mate

I had my ego and mind broken one day on 22 lots when I had for the first time in over 2 yrs 7 bad scalps in a row

I threw my toys out the pram that today - and nearly dumped my method

It really took me 6 months to get back over 5 lots a pip - and then I realised - I could not handle trading with over £100 a pip of my own money

I faced facts - I had hit my psychological and financial limit and it beat me

It was not helped by the market also slapping me around the face saying - you are not ready mate - give up or go back to the drawing board

I went back to the drawing board - stayed on low stakes and now up to 5 lots per pip - i can handle being told I am wrong every day - as long as its not over 6 bad trades

When I have 3 consecutive bad scalps - I stop and have a break for either an hour or more and then make sure i catch any win - just to break my mind sequence

Luckily - I am better than over 6 years ago - but even today I have never been back over £100 a pip stuff - I accept thats my own mental limit using my own money - along with 6 consecutive losses

You are correct - mindset is so important

But it can be helped by a really good method that suits your own weaknesses - for me i need high win ratios - ie over 65% average - and I like to be in and out under 30 mins if I can - in fact 20 pips in 10 mins and I am happy as Larry - who ever Larry is

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.