Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK,
Do you have a link where i can get your chart setups?
Thanks again.

Yes - ideally maybe check these threads out for the method and chart set ups and times etc etc

195066d1438077786-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-forexmospherian-other-threads-t2w.png

Attachments

• Forexmospherian other threads on t2w.png
    Forexmospherian other threads on t2w.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 412
F,
Great calls tonight, thanks.
Is there a sound alert when a new post is given?
Also have you considered using skype, faster & we can see when a new post is sent.

Had to interrupt myself, was having a coffee.

Maybe he can press the buttons too for you and in time you can train F to just send you money every month too, that way you can stay in bed or go play golf.

What were you not reading to get the impression he did not want to teach and encourage people to learn? Everywhere would be a big clue.

If you want horse 7 in the 3rd, I believe that is available on the internet, though you may have to pay.

Wow and I feel guilty asking for help at times, strewff!!!

EU

11 00 am update

Its does not know what to do now

1050 /55 good supports and so needs under 45 and 40 to be selling more

Needs back over 1075 and 80 to start buying more and in the middle just wait and scalp another pair with less trickery going on

Under 1060 it is a sell - so now needs 55 and 50 to let go

otherwise will go back to scalp buys over 60 and 75+

Had to interrupt myself, was having a coffee.

Maybe he can press the buttons too for you and in time you can train F to just send you money every month too, that way you can stay in bed or go play golf.

What were you not reading to get the impression he did not want to teach and encourage people to learn? Everywhere would be a big clue.

If you want horse 7 in the 3rd, I believe that is available on the internet, though you may have to pay.

Wow and I feel guilty asking for help at times, strewff!!!

LOL

love it - saying that did you see program on BBC 1 about Corals the bookies and gamblers last night

Worth checking out on iplayer - it was very interesting - but just could not see them having major "edges" compared to what we have on FX trading - even though our opposition cheat like mad ;-)

I never mind anyone asking for FX help etc etc - but i know maybe out of every 10 who try it - only a few might be able to carry on with it and get there - so far only Major M and you Nick have maybe got to the next stages etc etc

If any followers over the next 5 or 10 years do go on to milk millions out the FX market using any of my methods - please don't forget me - i might need a old age peoples home ideally in the South of France - Cannes or Monaco suit me fine - lol

LOL

love it - saying that did you see program on BBC 1 about Corals the bookies and gamblers last night

Worth checking out on iplayer - it was very interesting - but just could not see them having major "edges" compared to what we have on FX trading - even though our opposition cheat like mad ;-)

I never mind anyone asking for FX help etc etc - but i know maybe out of every 10 who try it - only a few might be able to carry on with it and get there - so far only Major M and you Nick have maybe got to the next stages etc etc

Maybe have a look later while I am sitting alone in the Mayfair Hotel!

Not a bloody chance mate, hopefully remember when i get home.

Ok back at it. GL

11 24 am

ideally want to buy the GU above 5575/ 80 + area

so far its tested 90 area - it might try up here again - but if it falls under say 88 then look at 75 / 80 area for next buys etc

No major red news until 3 00 pm

Might have a longer lunch down the pub today and then start after 2 15 pm or so

Having a cuppa next

EU

update for Midday

If we cannot make above 1040 in next 10 -15 mins then we are in a BTTZ tease area from 1025 to 1040

Under 1020 and 17 - more scalp sells - over 1040 and 45 - more scalp buys - tease zone - be careful ot just scalp for 2-5 pips or what ever

Off for an early lunch and will put in at least another 2 hrs + this afternoon - with Red US dollar news at 3 00 pm UK time maybe another mover

See you later - stay focused - protect your winnings and GL

Regards

F

11 24 am

ideally want to buy the GU above 5575/ 80 + area

so far its tested 90 area - it might try up here again - but if it falls under say 88 then look at 75 / 80 area for next buys etc

No major red news until 3 00 pm

Might have a longer lunch down the pub today and then start after 2 15 pm or so

Having a cuppa next

2 07 pm

OK back now

GU

the ideal buy was at 5574 - the interim low at 1 00 pm

So far been back up to 5590 and pullback staying above 78 are buys again for me

EU

2 09 PM

12 40 pm was the low - that lasted over 30 and 60 mins and for now any pull backs staying above 25/27 are still scalp buys again - but we need over 40 to stay with them longer

Under 1017 and 14 - scalp sells - but 1020 / 22 have been good supports so far

EJ

2 11 pm

Again 12 40 pm was the low - thats so far lasted approx 90 mins

We need to stay above 38 / 40 for more scalp buys - BUT - then unless we make over 60 - its back to sells again

Similar set up to EU atm

The dollar weakened last 35 -45 mins - but we would hardly know on EU although GU gave it away easier along with falls on UChf and UCad

EU

2 23 pm

1025 to 1040 is the critical play area now

its set up to tease and we need clear breaks above 38 and 40+ to be scalp buying and under 25 and 20 to be selling

Forexmospherian;2594698[B said:
]2 07 pm

OK back now

GU

the ideal buy was at 5574 - the interim low at 1 00 pm

So far been back up to 5590 and pullback staying above 78 are buys again[/B] for me

2 28pm

5600 now - (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.