Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

9 40 am

No real news effect on EU - still asleep and boring atm

EJ not much better so will await to next TW on those 2 pairs

With the amount of scalps you do N - they should give u just a flat 0 3 pip spread on all key pairs and really low commissions - trouble is - they will want you on 2 lots + etc - but then its still well worth it

WIth GU and GJ now - any pullbacks staying above 5555 on GU and 192 30 on GJ are buys again - but we need to watch 30 min time rule on new highs etc - as they then need breaching within that time

ok time to take time out this EU needs to get out of this 60/70 area

EU half the day is a real pain

You get good quick movements at times - sometimes really good - and then hours of boring "noise" and trickery

Maybe under 1050 and 1040 it might start it off - or if it wants over 70/75 for going with more buys etc

GL

10 25 pm

Back now

GU & GJ - both up over 100 pips from after news - GA slightly different - but was not trading that pair

Will update after half hour change for next plans

Yen must be weak as also EJ and UJ in bullish PS's as well as GJ

I am sure we will get some pullbacks etc but need to check out support levels etc

EU

10 30 am Update

A waste of time from after 9 00 am

We need to go under 1050 and 40 for more sells - or get back over 75 and 80 to be buying more

In between - there are far better pairs to scalp

UCad

Dropped nicely after the 9 30 am Pound news

Thats were the dollar weakness came from - its only 30 pips lower - but its under the LitS for now

It needs to go under 3000 and 2990 for more sells and bounces need over 15 and 20 for any chance of turns again

AU

10 35 am

This pair also rose like the GU after the 9 30 am Pound news

Only up 20+ pips - but whilst staying above 7300 its PS is bullish still for the AM session

Pullbacks staying above 7306 / 8 area are buys again for now

GU

10 38 am

Its now up near 5610 and above yesterdays high

The fall after London Open and pre news was false - but it was 40+ pips down and 40 pips back up to where it was - so there's 80 pips extra and if you got even just 30 pips of those you did well

I have R's at 5613 to 5620 and only suggest staying with buys over 5625 and 30 for now

Might be opportunities before 11 00 am to get some scalp sells in

GU

lets look at scalping it next

ATm above 5608 its still a buy

we can sell under 5607 but then need under 02 to stay with any sells

These levels will change if we carry on up above 5613 + so they are dynamic etc and will also need to match with times as well

10 44 am

Nice - now made 5616 /17 and so scalp sell levels change

Could be a rare 10 45 am high at 17 - some times 15 and 45 are extra KT's - I dont use them normally - but they do occur now and again

We are still in a buy above 10 but now all the signs under 17 say sell atm

F,
Great calls tonight, thanks.
Is there a sound alert when a new post is given?
Also have you considered using skype, faster & we can see when a new post is sent.

What as probably happened is the last push up to 5617 was false - and the sells have started

I stay with 30% buys but under 09 and 07 and 02 would look at more scalp sells

Over 5520 and 25 - look for more scalp buyse

F,
Great calls tonight, thanks.
Is there a sound alert when a new post is given?
Also have you considered using skype, faster & we can see when a new post is sent.

Hi aussiebris

Glad you like them

Trouble is - I dont want to be a call alert service

I prefer followers to trade off my chart set ups and learn my methods

I will say - it not easy - but once learnt - then its easy and will assist you making money ongoing

I only do calls really to help the followers using my chart set ups from a start and also to annoy the industry and guru's who say you cannot do what I do - i trade noise and make monies daily

I retire in 2 more years ( I am 60+ ) so just giving something back really - as I hate the industry and banksters etc etc

I did do skype over 3 years ago - but it gave me a headache and had 100's of traders wanting to know more etc

So nowadays - only assisting a dedicated few - as I hope my method will carry on annoying the commercials and the industry and assist retailers against all the odds

Regards

F

GU

10 55 am

its still bullish and maybe resting - its needs under 5602 and 5595 to sell off more

remember the 30 min rule from 10 44 am as well on high - lets see if it stays unbreached

EU

11 00 am update

Its does not know what to do now

1050 /55 good supports and so needs under 45 and 40 to be selling more

Needs back over 1075 and 80 to start buying more and in the middle just wait and scalp another pair with less trickery going on

Status
Not open for further replies.