Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

2 07 pm

Its like another BTTZ area now

Scalp buys above 1289 / 90 - BUT scalp sells under 1315

So 25 pip range and I have taken 17 pips off it so far on sell

Dont want to scalp in the range - so need under 1288 and lower - or over 1415 + for scalp buys

EJ

my 30% stop in profit was at 93 and we made a 78 low

We need to make a new high over 134 15 now within next 9 mins - otherwise its a sell again

Yen Crosses - UJ and EJ

Missed the UJ sells at 12 21 pm and 12 30 pm - shame - but cannot scalp really more than 2 pairs - 3 pairs max if they all line up

EJ

my 30% stop in profit was at 93 and we made a 78 low

We need to make a new high over 134 15 now within next 9 mins - otherwise its a sell again

Approx 2 58 pm

EJ - we did not make over last high and it was another sell

Now dropped to a new low at 57 and see if this bounces after hr change

UJ

never got an extra scalp sell on it earlier on - but have had a 30% stake sell that I have moved stop down now to 42 from 67 area after a 30 low

Wary of bounces after hr change now

AU

3 00 pm

After rising approx 45 pips after opens - it then peaked and dropped as a sell after 1 00 pm and 2 21 pm

Now at 3 00 pm at 7811

7800 to 7810 is all support area - look for bounces and scalp buys in next 8 mins - or if not after 3 21 pm

I reckon if Major Magnum had a been about today - he would put in a 12 hr session and make over 500 pips - just to make me jealous again ;-))

I think 2 51pm and 3 00 pm are important key times most days

Even EU bounced up 23 pips from 3 00 pm low

Ok going to have another dog walk and fresh air

See you later guys

F

Approx 2 58 pm

EJ - we did not make over last high and it was another sell

Now dropped to a new low at 57 and see if this bounces after hr change

UJ

never got an extra scalp sell on it earlier on - but have had a 30% stake sell that I have moved stop down now to 42 from 67 area after a 30 low

Wary of bounces after hr change now

4 05 pm

EJ

Did it bounce after 3 00 pm (y)

I knew I had to get a 30% stake on it with a stop in buy before I went out at after 3 20 pm - similar with other pairs

133 72 was risky - but - i had nothing to lose - I either got 2 pips profit - or with a bit of luck - a lot more

Well I have exited with 106 pips on 30% - like 35 pips or so off 100% stake scalps

And for 80 + pips of the move - i was dog walking as well - best of both worlds there - and it topped my day

Forget about the AU 30% buy and the Ucad 30% sell - the EJ stood out - and was far better than I thought

Even the EU bounced up over 80 pips - my mistake - was not it that pair ;-((

What a Friday (y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.