Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

12 30am and under 5390 was the first of the scalp sells from 82 /84 area

We need under 70 to hold it on longer otherwise look to exit and then scalp sell again under 87

Interesting - we had scalp buys on EU and AU after 12 21 pm and 12 30 pm - BUT scalp sell on GU after 12 30 pm

Dont like that - only like it when they line up and move in same direction for scalps

Missed the UJ sells at 12 21 pm and 12 30 pm - shame - but cannot scalp really more than 2 pairs - 3 pairs max if they all line up

GU

1 01 pm

its made only 68 so far - will leave 30% stake on with stop in profit at 77 now - as off for a bite to eat#

Will try and be back for news - if not by 1 39 pm

1 24 pm

Missed out on GU again and noticed since hr change both EU and EJ have made more new daily lows

With Cad news in next 5 mins or so - will keep an eye on that pair

From after 12 51 pm and 1 09 pm its been a scalp buy and now up at 2470

1 30 pm

Ucad

Wrong on that one - glad I dont leave trades on for the news ;-)

Shot up to 2525 so far - bust through all the R area

Ucad

i would say pullbacks staying above 2495 are scalp buys again

we have not got over 2540 so far - but only scalp it with a good broker on smaller size and also only if you know what you are doing

1 36 pm

Need to watch 30 min rule now on new interim highs and lows now

With EU down to 1280 area and EJ down to 133 65 areas - lets see if they can hold

they can be scalp bought with 3 pip stops above lows - but dont sell again until lows attre breached by at least 5 or 6 more pips

OK - was I lucky on both EU and EJ as they shot up quicker than I thought

70% off both after 20 pip rises

My that was good - liked that

UCad

1 44 pm

Still holding above 2500 for now - but that might change as dollar weakness come in stronger

I wanted to scalp buy above 2495 - but pondering for now - lets watch 30 min rule from 1 32pm on UCad

EU

1 51 pm

now 1315 to 1330 is all R area

Unless we can breach above both in next 30 mins I would be looking at scalp selling etc

Anove 1295 we are still scalp bullish for now

I am either extremely lucky - or on a roll ;-)

This as been a good day so far - don't plan to push my luck too far - so now lower stake size and playing safe for US session

Status
Not open for further replies.