EU

I would say 2417 to be safe - above 17 /20 still scalp session bullish

Hope to see you tomorrow MM

Regards

F

EU

6 52 am

Comment above from last night at 9 23 pm

The EU stopped and bounced at 2418 and so far as retraced back up to 2430 - another LH from 37 and high yesterday of 2444

For me now the EU between 2417 and 2445 is in a range of 28 pips - not a BTTZ atm

Price structure says the line in the sand is at 2435/36

Below favours tests on 2418-20 supports and above 2436 favours a test of yesterday high

Currently not in any scalp on EU

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

A busier news day than yesterday and an unusual last week of the month - with the US on a Bank Holiday ( Thanksgiving day ) on Thursday followed by the US retail Black Friday sales day

I have noticed we have had more followers lately - in fact including guest there was approx 60 traders viewing at a few times yesterday - far more than the normal 12 -25 including guest

When this happens in busy periods with several member commenting - please update and refresh your browser every 30 secs or less - so not to miss any comments

I noticed yesterday - during some busy periods I missed several comments and questions and we went on to new pages

Apologies - and I will always try and reply to any queries when I see them later on

Normal stuff - quick reviews - updates - levels and my plans for scalp buying and selling

I normally trade -3 - 6 pairs a day - ( only key FX pairs - no exotic etc ) and expect to take 10 -20 trades over a period from 6 30 am to approx 5 00 pm UK time

Quick scalps cannot always be posted in time - due to delays - but my main targets of 7 -25+ pips I hope to be able to share - in advance or at the commencement of the moves

I advise you to set up a 1 min LR chart with my settings on - and then watch the time windows - as that is when I am normally looking for new trades

Have a good day

Regards

F

F

Good morning

I have always been trading naked charts.. I find it difficult to see the price with many lines.

Do you thinks it is possible to trade in a similar way with just a few lines and if you do, what are your suggestions? Thanks

Fzsy

GU

6 58 am

In another range - but a larger one of approx 120 pips ie 5620 to 5740

5670-75 is a S and R area with price currently at 5686

Under 5704 I favour lower and tests under 70 for now.

Not in any scalp for now - but should be before I pop out at 7 40 am this morning for approx 50 mins

F

Good morning

I have always been trading naked charts.. I find it difficult to see the price with many lines.

Do you thinks it is possible to trade in a similar way with just a few lines and if you do, what are your suggestions? Thanks

Fzsy

Hi Fz

I also have a naked chart alongside my busy messy LR charts covered with TL's and other info

I suppose its what you get used to

Unfortunately - for real accuracy and scalping - a naked one min chart being eyeballed will only work with maybe 5 yrs of scalping knowledge behind you

You need aids - to assist your decision making - although experienced swing traders can trade naked - but when I tried for over 6 months - my results fell

Yes even just a few aids will help - but trading to make money is very complicated - and timing for entries on scalps - is KEY

Regards

Have a good day

F

7 06 am

One scalp I am in and have been from 6 39 am is a scalp sell on my favourite Intraday pair - the EJ

I got in at end of TW - 6 39 /40 am at 146 60 - ( An R area ) and so far we have dropped quickly to 146 30 and bounced to 36

I am still in on 30% and will hold on under 47

I need back above 65 to look at holding any scalp buys above 40 and 49

Back under 30 and I would stay with my 30% stake on a sell

I do have to pop out at 7 40 am this morning for about 50 mins - but will be back then for a few hours

We do have red GU news at 9 30 am - so will be looking at trading the GU and GJ during that hour

I will cover a few more pairs before I pop out - mainly AU - yen crosses and even the Ucad and UCHf

Be back in 10 mins

EU

6 52 am

Comment above from last night at 9 23 pm

The EU stopped and bounced at 2418 and so far as retraced back up to 2430 - another LH from 37 and high yesterday of 2444

For me now the EU between 2417 and 2445 is in a range of 28 pips - not a BTTZ atm

Price structure says the line in the sand is at 2435/36

Below favours tests on 2418-20 supports and above 2436 favours a test of yesterday high

Currently not in any scalp on EU

EU

7 20 am

Comment above from nearly 30 mins ago

We did test 2434/5 - my line in sand area - in the 7 00 am TW - and then dropped- and presently we are at 2423 - after bouncing at 21 - just above supports

If we stay under 27 on bounces - its another scalp sell to supports

Hi Fz

I also have a naked chart alongside my busy messy LR charts covered with TL's and other info

I suppose its what you get used to

Unfortunately - for real accuracy and scalping - a naked one min chart being eyeballed will only work with maybe 5 yrs of scalping knowledge behind you

You need aids - to assist your decision making - although experienced swing traders can trade naked - but when I tried for over 6 months - my results fell

Yes even just a few aids will help - but trading to make money is very complicated - and timing for entries on scalps - is KEY

Regards

Have a good day

F

F

Thank you

Have a nice day.

Fzy

GU

6 58 am

In another range - but a larger one of approx 120 pips ie 5620 to 5740

5670-75 is a S and R area with price currently at 5686

Under 5704 I favour lower and tests under 70 for now.

Not in any scalp for now - but should be before I pop out at 7 40 am this morning for approx 50 mins

GU

Comment from nearly 25 mins ago

Price now at 5670

I was late getting in at 81 and because I am popping out will exit 100% at 71

7 27 am

Just before I pop out - its looks as though we have more dollar strength for now - with Swissy trying up and generally the EU / GU / AU favouring tests lower

As we know this can change even every 30 mins and with London still to open - be aware of the 8 00 am TW

I will exit my EJ 30% stake at 42 now - as its failing to test 30 again and with my popping out - I will review again after 8 30 am

Also notice EU now at 2417 area - next supports under here at 2410/12 then 2407 - and 2404 and 2400

GL

See you in a bit

8 39 am

Back now

UK Pound news in next hour at 9 30 am

Will check out GU / GJ for trading after an update in next 10 mins

Good morning all, just a quick note to point out that EJ seems to have reverted its downtrend.

Morning NF

Just got back and yes got a nice scalp sell on it first thing this morning but exited at 31/2 area and then 30% remainder at 42

Hope we can sell again under 146 90

Have a good day

Regards

Morning NF

Just got back and yes got a nice scalp sell on it first thing this morning but exited at 31/2 area and then 30% remainder at 42

Hope we can sell again under 146 90

Have a good day

Regards

Holy moly! I feel a proper contrarian now. I went long at 146.48 and bought more at 146.67 once it took out the previous double top. I was targeting the resistance at 147.30, but given your thoughts I might lower it to 146.90.

EJ

8 44 am

Bottomed so far at 146 30 and above 35 and 40 became a scalp buy

Under 146 90 another sell and price at 76 so far and pullbacks staying above 55 are scalp buys again

My present range would be approx 55 to approx 90

Below 55 more sells - above 90 - hold on to scalp buys or take more on retraces staying above 66 for more rises

Holy moly! I feel a proper contrarian now. I went long at 146.48 and bought more at 146.67 once it took out the previous double top. I was targeting the resistance at 147.30, but given your thoughts I might lower it to 146.90.

Well Done

Dont worry - you might be right

If we did get over 90 and 147 00 - yes maybe 30 then on cards

If we drop under say 55 and 50 - favours test again on 30 and lower

We will have you scalping next ;-))

8 50

EU

In the end turned at 2416 - ( 17 -20 ) was supports - and bounced now back up to 2440 area

My line in sand now is 2420 -23

Above both prices on pullbacks - more scalp buys as structure higher

Below both prices - should test lower then to 2410 -07 -4 - 2400 etc etc and structure would be lower again will bear bias

GU

8 53am

This pair will have news kick in next 40 mins

Went down to 5650 area - bounced up to nearly 5700 and now at 5681

Need under 66 and 47 for more sells

Above 70 and 73 on pullbacks then still in scalp bullish structure

Will update nearer news and also look at GJ

Status
Not open for further replies.