Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
it all counts

Attachments

• 5pip.PNG
    5pip.PNG
    4.4 KB · Views: 75
ty F, but mainly got lucky on the swing. only had two poor entries today andmanaged to throttle off immediately so little damage

3 37pm

EJ

Made now 147 30

NF is after I think 147 40

Its still scalp bullish above 15 / 16 for now

You were right. Been out for work. Had my target on EU at 1.2442 and 147.40 on EJ. Came back to find EU had hit and EJ is now back down 1467.17. I see it made a triple top at just above 147.3. Oh well. I can see a double bottom at 147.11. I'll raise my SL to 147.10 and be done with it. This is why I would love to change and become a scalper.

You were right. Been out for work. Had my target on EU at 1.2442 and 147.40 on EJ. Came back to find EU had hit and EJ is now back down 1467.17. I see it made a triple top at just above 147.3. Oh well. I can see a double bottom at 147.11. I'll raise my SL to 147.10 and be done with it. This is why I would love to change and become a scalper.

well if you can get it right, any timeframe higher become a proverbial piece of...

EJ

4 30 pm

Cannot seem to breach above 147 33 for now

Under 27 a scalp sell - but could still bounce up again from 12 /15 area

EJ

Hi NF

Well done on EU and so nearly there on EJ

Comment above was made 3 hrs ago

Now under 146 10 - so for me - not so sure now - as falling into the BTTZ range

With regards to getting you to become a good scalper - No problem - but it might take another 2-4 months etc for you to be comfortable seeing and trading as a scalper- but If anyone can get you there - then I am sure I can along with help from MM and a few guys now who have already been following last 3 months or so

All the best - see you tomorrow

Regards

F

Tuesday 25th November 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

A busier news day than yesterday and an unusual last week of the month - with the US on a Bank Holiday ( Thanksgiving day ) on Thursday followed by the US retail Black Friday sales day

I have noticed we have had more followers lately - in fact including guest there was approx 60 traders viewing at a few times yesterday - far more than the normal 12 -25 including guest

When this happens in busy periods with several member commenting - please update and refresh your browser every 30 secs or less - so not to miss any comments

I noticed yesterday - during some busy periods I missed several comments and questions and we went on to new pages

Apologies - and I will always try and reply to any queries when I see them later on

Normal stuff - quick reviews - updates - levels and my plans for scalp buying and selling

I normally trade -3 - 6 pairs a day - ( only key FX pairs - no exotic etc ) and expect to take 10 -20 trades over a period from 6 30 am to approx 5 00 pm UK time

Quick scalps cannot always be posted in time - due to delays - but my main targets of 7 -25+ pips I hope to be able to share - in advance or at the commencement of the moves

I advise you to set up a 1 min LR chart with my settings on - and then watch the time windows - as that is when I am normally looking for new trades

Have a good day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.