Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
apologies for my absence, having to sort out a change in circumstances for my dad.

Hi MM

Good to hear from you

Just got back at desk myself - wonder how things had been going this week and hope all is OK

I appreciate sometimes family issues have to be main priority and so can understand

Hope you are able to get back to normal next week and your plans work out OK

Regards

F

well saga not over yet, im trying to find appropriate accommodation for him. requires me to be up and down m6 all week

EJ

4 45 pm

Just about at last years high level of 146 60 ish this afternoon - but after this last half hr change - now dropped 15 + pips

Still bullish - but needs to stay above 40 and try again over 65 and 70

3 05 pm

Missed 1 30 pm news as was still out - but just got back prior to 3 00 pm to see reaction from 2 55 pm one

All EU / AU / GU pairs became scalp buys again and UC 's have dropped - thats so far with 5 mins left to end of this TW

EU

3 16 pm

Cut off on pullbacks on buys is now 2440 /42 area

Aboove there still scalp bullish

Under 39 and 30 favours lower again

EU

Last 90 mins or so - still bullish and now up at 2496 - so near 2500 again

I dropped to 30% stakes ages ago but still nice pips and money

I hope many of you have been buying after 3 00 pm on the EU / AU / GU and selling the swissy and UCad

well saga not over yet, im trying to find appropriate accommodation for him. requires me to be up and down m6 all week

Shame to hear that - Good Luck and dont worry will be around on this thread at least to end of year although got a short holiday break before end of November

I just hope when my kids find a care home for me one day - it will be in the south of France or even Barbados - and not Cradley Heath or Sparkbrook etc etc

I can dream ;-)

EU

Last 90 mins or so - still bullish and now up at 2496 - so near 2500 again

I dropped to 30% stakes ages ago but still nice pips and money

I hope many of you have been buying after 3 00 pm on the EU / AU / GU and selling the swissy and UCad

Ever since early am when the news was out Germany by definition was not in a recession - then you got the feeling - the EU would be going higher

The crafty bar stewards played the game of getting more bears in under 2440 etc and now we are up 100 pips + at 2540

Nice way to finish the week ;-))

Ever since early am when the news was out Germany by definition was not in a recession - then you got the feeling - the EU would be going higher

The crafty bar stewards played the game of getting more bears in under 2440 etc and now we are up 100 pips + at 2540
Nice way to finish the week F. ;-)

Nice way to finish indeed, I think next week I'll try to be there early morning 6.45-9.45am since it seems to be best then.
Have a nice week end :)

B.

Have a good weekend gentlemen-F re the strapline.The link is on here and its a comment from a member of the public.
http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/money/investing-pensions/over-50s-biggest-financial-regrets-11363943526930
F i am very much like you when it comes to distrusting financial institutions.
Are your pensions in fine fettle?i think you stated that you would be drawing them in 3 yrs.:clap:

Nice way to finish the week F. ;-)

Nice way to finish indeed, I think next week I'll try to be there early morning 6.45-9.45am since it seems to be best then.
Have a nice week end :)

B.

Hi SW and IP

First of all - i hope the weeks been good to you both and have a great weekend

Yes my pension will be nothing like it should have turned out from over 25 yrs ago

I loaded heavy from 15 years ago - but after 2009/10 it all seemed to go the wrong way :-((

Love to think I could live comfortably for next 20 years or so with no financial worry at all - but having been used to the nice things in life the last 30 yrs - I think the idea of 4/ 5 holidays a year - new cars - buying the kids houses etc etc will not quite go all to plan - so if you see me in a chat room in 5 yrs time scalping every day - then you know - its not worked out - lol

Sunwest

Hope you caught some more pips after 3 0 pm - on anything - some big moves for a Friday afternoon

Yes - 6 30 - 9 00 am time is my time to get pips in the kitty

I find normally a couple of hrs early morning can give you more confidence for the day - as well as set up some 30% trades etc

Even if I have a bad morning - like a couple of weeks ago on a Monday - I still have then at least 4 more hours through out the day to get my target

Think about it - after 3 00 pm today - 5 x 30% trades with stops in just say a few pips of profits on the GU / EU / AU and sells on Swissy and Cad could have given you 200 + pips in less than an hour

The power of the market and being there at the right time

Enjoy your weekend everyone

Regards

F

have good weekends all ............

the usd yesterday afternoon was staggering in performance .........

at around 2pm index price was sitting comfortably as the high for the week (the week mind you not the day)..........

then as the us rolled online it fell like a stone .........with minimal retraces or attempts to regain ground..........

in fact by 17.15pm last night it was only 20% off of the weeks low (low for the week).........thats astonishing !!

that usd index swing was roughly worth 100 pips on any pair ............so for example EU tapped 150 pips on that move ...........(Euro contributing half of the usd's move)

jees..............you have to love the forex market sometimes........

N

have good weekends all ............

the usd yesterday afternoon was staggering in performance .........

at around 2pm index price was sitting comfortably as the high for the week (the week mind you not the day)..........

then as the us rolled online it fell like a stone .........with minimal retraces or attempts to regain ground..........

in fact by 17.15pm last night it was only 20% off of the weeks low (low for the week).........thats astonishing !!

that usd index swing was roughly worth 100 pips on any pair ............so for example EU tapped 150 pips on that move ...........(Euro contributing half of the usd's move)

jees..............you have to love the forex market sometimes........

N
Yes the markets can do amazing moves.The test is when you are on the wrong side of the move.:mad:

A 1 min LR chart for Fugazsy

174808d1400274836-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-165142.jpg

Examples of Price structure using a 1 min chart with multi LR's - every one as a meaning and the 3 quick white ones are used for scalping - whereas the slower 3 show the session bias

Hope that helps Fugazsy

Regards

F

Last edited:
Sunday evening approx 10 30 pm - EJ now risen to above 146 00 - approx 230 pips higher than last Wednesday and a new high from 2013 and for last 5 years

Could be another interesting busy week

See you in the morning just before main 2 Opens for Europe and London

Regards

F

Monday 17th November 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders and the start of another week

Not too busy a Monday on the Calender - but we do have the ECB President Draghi speaking at 2 00 pm - and he normally moves the EU ;)

I am popping out at 7 45 am for approx 45 mins but then hope to be around for a few hours

Being a Monday - normally a slower trading day - I will cherry pick my times and hope that we have some good movements between now and say 9 30 am - then maybe Midday to 4 00pm - UK time

Normal stuff - quick reviews and updates on main pairs I plan to trade

All FX questions welcome and in busy periods keep refreshing your page browser every 30 seconds to catch all the comments#

Have a great day and a profitable week

Pace yourself - and stay focused

Regards

F

6 46 am

EU

We peaked just over 4 hrs ago at 2577 - - at least 17 pips more than many thought we might do - but that would be fairly obvious as there would bound to be many stops above 2550 and 2560 - so there was the magnet

Last 4 hrs as been mainly scalp sells with price now at 2537 - 6 pips lower than were I got in from the 6 30 am TW with supports now at 2525 -30 area.

I think we need to stay above at least 2480 or 2500 with next supports at 2512/15 area

Status
Not open for further replies.