Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

2 49 pm

High of 41/2 needs to be breached within 12 mins now if we are trying higher - where as low can be taken out any time after 3 00 pm

SO no clues of time - but PA atm still says higher

As we come to nearly 3 00 pm - we should be seeing lots of movements now as really 2 30 pm to 4 pm is like peak volumes around the world

Instead - fairly slow atm - whether it will change next hr - dont know - but got to pop out soon and soo will not be back to end of this next hr

GL

Regards

F

yes but what about my hero sir gissachance-i was discussing him with the wife earlier.(y)

Sir Gissachance is neither of us two

I have been plodding away approx 13 yrs trying to trade - Sir G has over 2 decades behind him - with over 15 yrs as a retail FX trader

So he's a master trader and a PPND - I am mere short term intradayer and MM - he will probably end up better at it than both Gissa and me (y)

I have been plodding away approx 13 yrs trying to trade - Sir G has over 2 decades behind him - with over 15 yrs as a retail FX trader

So he's a master trader and a PPND - I am mere short term intradayer and MM - he will probably end up better at it than both Gissa and me (y)

you are very kind.

Attachments

• today.PNG
    today.PNG
    9.5 KB · Views: 74

In ages terms -

I am the old git

Sir G is 20 years younger

MM hes maybe what 25+ years younger than me

With wifi on buses and a free bus pass - what else do you need - ROFL

EU

3 05 pm

Looks like 2750 was the main R and scalp sell area for now - but unless under 33 and 29 - we can buy again

See you later

Status
Not open for further replies.