Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a lot of bad feeling on this thread with a lot of seasoned old timers givin the new guy stick. From me limited exposure to the thread I'd say that's about right too.

It's different in person - you can assess an individual and what they say and what they do. Ya don't have that luxury on the internet.

There's a bunch of people who have the aura of reality about them and there's those that don't. I could be bein awfully unfair here, but I'm in bed with those that think anything walking, lookin and soundin like a duck, is probably a duck.

No disrespect to any of ya, but gettin called on flaky calls time after time is enough to get ya hanged in my neck o the woods. If you can't get an immediate and solid fix on what a guy's telling ya he's doing every single time - it's most likely, though not definitely, hocus pocus.

I'm not sayin yer a ringer forexmospherian, just that enough folk think ya are to set alarm bells ringin. And I'm one o them.

There seems to be a lot of bad feeling on this thread with a lot of seasoned old timers givin the new guy stick. From me limited exposure to the thread I'd say that's about right too.

It's different in person - you can assess an individual and what they say and what they do. Ya don't have that luxury on the internet.

There's a bunch of people who have the aura of reality about them and there's those that don't. I could be bein awfully unfair here, but I'm in bed with those that think anything walking, lookin and soundin like a duck, is probably a duck.

No disrespect to any of ya, but gettin called on flaky calls time after time is enough to get ya hanged in my neck o the woods. If you can't get an immediate and solid fix on what a guy's telling ya he's doing every single time - it's most likely, though not definitely, hocus pocus.

I'm not sayin yer a ringer forexmospherian, just that enough folk think ya are to set alarm bells ringin. And I'm one o them.

Hi Pat

Throw enough Sh*te at any wall - and some will stick ;)

The proper followers of this thread - know my my methods - have I have explained them on this and another thread along with charts and tips and everything they need to know - except that they know it will take months and maybe a year to really be good doing it.

All this - Totally FREE OF CHARGE

Reason being - I can make my money trading - quite easily - and at the age of nearly 61 - I have 2 pensions kicking in within 3 years. I will be retiring and so quite happy to pass on a real method that works to any one genuine

One such person as been Major Magnum

Its taken him over 8 months on top of his previous 18 -24 months of basics to get to a high level of carrying out the method

He's been live over 3 months and whilst growing the account - he has been told by me he needs at least 1000 live trades before he moves on to say $50 + per pip and more

He was challenged to take part in a demo FX trading contest - which would have lasted maybe over 4 weeks

Instead of doing that he took a £3k demo account up to over £100+ K in under 7 trading days - what now over 3300% increase

Quite good - with a 86% win ratios - with small stops of 3 to 7 pips

THAT PROVES MY METHOD DOES AS IT SAYS ON THE TIN - It works and can make great money

OK - real live money - emotions etc - I have told MM to be happy with 25 -50% per month - not compounding all the while and then stay with your limit - whether it might be $50 a pip or even $250 per pip stakes

So now that has yet again upset the haters and dissers

Today the so called wolf gang ( mark 5) showed me how to do it

By biggest disser - TAR - traded and claimed to make 200 pips on approx 6 trades - with a RR of 39 with stops as low of 3 pips

Obviously a wind up - but he his a good trader and the fact he and a few others hate my telling all my secrets etc - ( Tar's method today - dynamic wrapping - similar to mine ) they want me gone

So far at least 5 different multi nics have tried to get me permanently banned - any method will do

But unfortunately - the hate squad have been fairly usless and so far failed

So I get the endless dissing - but slowly now quite a few members - see besides talking the talk - I am a very rare retail FX intraday expert trader - ie I make money every day 95% of the year.

Major M has shown it - with records of trades - so the hindsight stuff lacks credibility - he's the student - I am the master /tutor - but now at my age I would expect a good trader like MM to easily be overtaking me within a year or two

Today the credibility issue is with the wind up merchant - not actually me

I have no problem with a retail trader making 200+ pips in a day - I did 409 pips on July 4th 2013 in one long day - my highest achievement in last 5 years

I have no problem with a 100% win rate on under 10 trades

But I do have a problem with it being done on as low of 3 pips in range wraps with over an hour or more in between

Very very rare to achieve - and so I have questioned Tar to explain more - but will tomorrow - explain the problem on one of the trades - ie the UJ one

The fact that my method as been taught - FREE - the fact that it works extremely well - but it is complex and need at least 6 months to really get into it - its not for get rich quick merchants - even though after you understand it and can carry it out - it will make great returns ongoing - in any market - year in - year out

I hope that maybe explains why I am the most dissed trader on the forum - although I will hold up my hands and admit - i do love winding up wind up / dissers and happen to be good at that skill as well

Looking forward to the Wolf gang - mark 5 - or might be mark 6 tomorrow joining in again tomorrow

(y)

Good Trading

Regards

F

The problem is sir that ya keep quoting majormagnum as ya (only) success story and not the potentially hundreds of other who perished by the wayside trying to follow ya methods. Survivorship bias. A stopped clock is right twice a day. And wrong for the rest of the 99.997% of the time.

I can only judge by me own standards of people that are useful to me and they have to be useful every single time every single day every single call. Clear, unambiguous, empirical. Not necessarily right - not at all, just fair, open, transparent and simple.

To my loss, I can't detect any of that in ya.

The problem is sir that ya keep quoting majormagnum as ya (only) success story and not the potentially hundreds of other who perished by the wayside trying to follow ya methods. Survivorship bias. A stopped clock is right twice a day. And wrong for the rest of the 99.997% of the time.

I can only judge by me own standards of people that are useful to me and they have to be useful every single time every single day every single call. Clear, unambiguous, empirical. Not necessarily right - not at all, just fair, open, transparent and simple.

To my loss, I can't detect any of that in ya.

I have been using my own system for over 7 years with success

Its been fine tuned during the last 3/4 yrs to improve it further

It would not work in a commercial environment - maybe involving stakes of over 50 or 100 lots - or with Capital of over half a million / several million

As you probably know - retail trading with capital stakes under £250 k is entirely different ballgame to commercial / institutional type trading - and so any comparison is like chalk and cheese - different ballgame

During the last 7 years - I have only ever passed all the info of my method in full and in minute detail to one person - Major Magnum - commencing Nov/ Dec last year and it took him approx 6-8 months to fully understand it and get to a good level

Does that not answer you biased question in full

I unfortunately DO NOT know which multi nic you are - but throwing more mud at me is a total waste of time

The proof is there for all to see with regards to MM

Maybe over next year - I might get on or several more traders who stay with the effort and time required to get there. ATM - I have 3 other followers maybe at the 50 -70% stage .

Remember all this is done - totally Free

If you want to see how good I am - just come and follow me on my thread for say a 3-5 hr period and please remember I am a mature near 61 year male - whos has also made a lot of money during my 35 years in business

I am sure that will tell you more - but am I bothered on what anybody says ?

I am sure you know the answer to that one

Have a good trading day

I know I will

Regards

F

Thursday 23rd October 2014 - Pre Opens

GM all FX Interday traders

Its been another busy last few days with lots of movement happening in the FX market and lots of positive pips to collect

The EU has risen in total approx 400 pips and now nearly dropped 290 pips - all within the last few weeks of this month

We had some visitors on the thread yesterday - with just one of them making some great calls and basically recording 200 pips from 6 trades during the day

That is certainly possible - but with a 39R total and claiming a RR of 7 off a 20 pip UJ move - did not seem on to me

I will be going through that trade later on

Today - as normal will do quick reviews and updates and take it from there

Looking at my normal pairs - still only up to a maximum of 6 but will always look at a few others if asked etc

The traders already using my 1 min LR chart set up using all my settings and time windows will already be up in the money - Like me from 6 30 am TW on the EU from 2638/9

So far price as made 2646 - and above 39 /40 still a scalp buy on pullbacks

Will go now in more reviews starting with the EU

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

Update at 6 56 am

As already mentioned in a scalp buy from 6 30 am TW

Now will review with regards to interim day levels - so important to us

Low at 2633 and first main hurdle at 50 to 60

For scalp sells - we need back under 2635 and then under 2629 and 24

Main supports at 2625 -35 and then at the big number 2600

Will update at least every hr on this pair - but will be only one of 3 to 6 I will be trading

GU at 7 01 am

Not been scalp buying for now

Low 6036 - price now at 6055

Need over 6060 and 64 to be holding more scalp buys on for a go at 6070 -80 area

Under 6043 and 38 favours holding scalp sells or taking them to test the 6036 low and below at 6020 and the big number - 6000

Busy morning on calender

RED EU news at 8 00 and 8 30 am on EU and then at 9 30 am on GU

So we know which key pairs to milk - will have a quick look at GY for after Pound news as well

So LO and news in approx 54 mins - should be a laugh - so be careful just prior to that time

EJ

7 09 am

One of favourite scalping pairs

supports at 135 - 40 /50 area

Price now at 135 61

we need above 71 and 74 to be holding scalp buys for higher - and go at 90 and 136 00 area

Under 52 and 47 is scalp sell land for tests on supports again

Under 135 40 supports then the 25 and the big number 135 00 as well

EU

7 12

Still cannot get over 48/9

R's only 5 -10 pips higher

Maybe being set up and with 2 red news items within 80 mins expect some unexpected movements

7 15 am

Now in 2 scalps - EU and EJ - both buys for now

Already up 9 pips on EU and EJ only 4 pips as only entered at end of TW

Forexmospherian, I'm not here to diss ya at all, I'm just suggesting there is a justifiable basis for the scepticism shown by many to your claims. Regardless of whether it be retail or institutional there is always a requirement for total clarity in what we are about. That the water is so muddy around your good self is what this is all about. You may be the most successful trader that ever lived, but if ya can't explain yourself clearly enough to either (a) avoid others accusing ya of malarkey and or (b) effectively dismiss them when they arise then you come across as ya come across. Yer standard approach to anyone that challenges you is to claim they're an evil multinic out to get ya. You probably feel more comfortable with that then the realisation that there are a few out there who do know what they're doing and can spot a good un when they see one. But look, this is your bag and I'm sure there's a place for this sort of thing as its harmless enough. It's not as if many will try and follow your trail.

As many of you know - my normal daily target is 50 pips

This might happen on just 5 -8 trades in a couple of hrs - or might take all day and 20 trades

I dont stop when we get there - why should I ??

Everyday is different - so normally I pace myself and look for 10 -20 trades on average

With regards to losses - i will have them

Some days - none - on average 2-4 a day

On Monday a had 6 losses over the day - but in total only 16 pips and this was easy covered by the 16 good positive trades

If you get 3 scalp losses in a row - STOP

have an hr or so off and review yourself and the market - as it not your time etc

I have a trick to get around then having more losses - but on key - never let a positive trade go in the red

one pip win - far better than a 1 pip loss - especially if on multi lots

Entries and timing are key to my method

It will take time and thousands of live trades to really get there

But like anything in life - the more you practice - the better you get

Increase your skill levels - its all possible when you understand the game

Hi F

Sill getting used to it all:) Will try only EU today

EU - no problem FXw

Dont forget normally its the most played with

Maybe also look at AU or NU etc as an easier pair - but as you know - some days the EU can be a really easy pair to trade

GL

EU - no problem FXw

Dont forget normally its the most played with

Maybe also look at AU or NU etc as an easier pair - but as you know - some days the EU can be a really easy pair to trade

GL

Thanks for advice F- should have more screens next week but atm 2 so I try to make it as easy as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.