Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon------- Pete can I ask what your lines in sand ( Buy /Sell)are now for EU

Hi BP

Back for a bit now CAD news and then US dollar in 45 mins

EU - really 2770+

I think if we stay under there we can look at sells again - but don't forget US dollar red news at 2 15 pm

It set up either way in betwwen 2750 to 70 and even over 70 then 90 and 2800 could be the barriers to stop it

Under 2750 we then need supports at 2720 and 2700 to let go

Otherwise in a range for now

sorry - had lots of niggles and hassle today from everything from platform - computers - and outside domestic jobs

If only life was as easy as trading

By the way - that's a joke - lol

I can see scalp opportunities on GU and a few other pairs - but with news at 2 15 pm - might be after 2 30 pm or 3 00 pm for things to get going again - if they do

Rebooting 2 platforms atm FXPro and Dukas and so might be tied up juggling a few balls for a bit

radio 4 at 12:30 was saying the euro has gone into frefall, due to insecurity about something or other. is it just me or has the euro only actually fallen 100 or so pips? not exactly freefall?

sl at plus 1 on remainder

Attachments

• trad.PNG
    trad.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 77
Hey I posted this at 9:55 your time and just shorted AU at 50 for 15 pips.... That made my month... Don't mind getting it right sometimes... Was based on fib retracement...

Hey guys I am going to make a call but I'm not trading it cause I'm chicken ****... AU found support at 87.., will now bounce to near 87.5 where it will be a sell...

Big call but it means nothing cause I'm not willing to trade against this ST DOWNTREND...

Let's see what happens

Hey I posted this at 9:55 your time and just shorted AU at 50 for 15 pips.... That made my month... Don't mind getting it right sometimes... Was based on fib retracement...

Hey guys I am going to make a call but I'm not trading it cause I'm chicken ****... AU found support at 87.., will now bounce to near 87.5 where it will be a sell...

Big call but it means nothing cause I'm not willing to trade against this ST DOWNTREND...

Let's see what happens

just looking now

:clap::clap:Sorry to brag about it... But sometimes it's just nice to put a call out there for a trade and than have it come off so flawlessly... One in a million but I'll take it...:clap::clap:

Now I reckon it was just fluke... Watch the Aussie go... Sometimes it's good to have a trigger finger...

Status
Not open for further replies.