Intraday Calls from Emini Scalping System

Have you earned by EminiTrade Calls?

• Total voters
I am posting all the winning and losing Trade on 23rd Feb 2010 as an attachment,So that you can understand what was the buy/sell price.I was new about the system on 23rd Feb and I told people that it was a Demo and I was posted the price from the the cursor point on chart.So there was a mistake about the quoting the price.I should post the price as 1096.25 instead of 1094.23 and 1094.75 instead of 1094.78.that was my mistake.So,I agree that I had not posted the correct price.

Now,I have attached all the Winning and losing Trade on 23rd Feb 2010.So that you don't have any confusion that I am not declaring my losing trades.

One more things,It is a real time buy sell signal running on ProEdge Trader Platform, a Free Platform available from lionsfutures.you can get more detials from scalpingemini site.

Attachments

• WinningandLossingTrade.xlsx
    12.1 KB · Views: 245
I am posting all the winning and losing Trade on 23rd Feb 2010 as an attachment,So that you can understand what was the buy/sell price.I was new about the system on 23rd Feb and I told people that it was a Demo and I was posted the price from the the cursor point on chart.So there was a mistake about the quoting the price.I should post the price as 1096.25 instead of 1094.23 and 1094.75 instead of 1094.78.that was my mistake.So,I agree that I had not posted the correct price.

Now,I have attached all the Winning and losing Trade on 23rd Feb 2010.So that you don't have any confusion that I am not declaring my losing trades.

One more things,It is a real time buy sell signal running on ProEdge Trader Platform, a Free Platform available from lionsfutures.you can get more detials from scalpingemini site.

You have nothing to offer that would warrant anybody opening your page describing your fantasy trades...Eminitraders are charlatans...period...

Any body EVEN considering going there should senda $100 cheque to the Salvos or Red Cross...

Astoria

Why a spreadsheet ?
Why not show your account statements ?

Obvious - you are NOT trading this yourself.

You are not trading this system yourself because it doesn't work. Worse still you are SELLING those signals to other people. They will pay you and lose money.

You came on here not even understanding the way the emini is priced.

You also don't understand the nuances of how automated systems and their 'buy/sell at open next bar) works and how such entry prices will not be reproduced in real trading.

You are a thief, you are scum. There is no other word for what you do. How can you live with yourself doing this ? You should be ashamed of yourself.

I sincerely hope that one of your clients catches up with you and you finally learn that actions speak louder than words.

Last edited: