New User Needs Help on Traders International Trading System

People looking for indictors should look on YOUTUBE for full demo free.

Type in emini, daytrading, indicators, moving averages, Pivots, OHLC, fibonacci retracements, volume, stochastics, RSI, MACD, its an education, there are thousands of people on there giving you free demos.

Traders international is good for newbies who know nothing, they also do Live market trading 3 times a week, also go to ninja trader they will train you free 2 times a day on their platform.

Good Luck

I was a student of TI's a few years ago. Been at it for years on my own with modest results. Now , after TI's help and a lot of hard work on my own, I think I can finally say I can sustain myself on trading profits. Well,, at least my wife does and that is all that matters. :)

Reg

I have been a happy Traders International member for over three years now. My experience with Traders International has been very positive and nothing short of life changing. In the time I have spent with them I have learned to become a very successful trader. They have taught me things that I would have never learned on my own.

I read all of the posts on this website written about Traders International and I just need to comment on one of the topics. Some posts here have said you can learn everything you need to know about trading by reading books/Internet articles and to save your money by not joining Traders International. There are absolutely some good books/Internet articles that provide excellent trading information. I am not disputing that. What I would like to say is you can read all the trading information you want but unless you have many years trading experience under your belt or you have a personal trading mentor it would take many many years of practice (and losses) for you to truly make sense of it all and learn "how" to trade consistently profitable. Trust me when I tell you this, if you are new/newer to the world of trading and try to do this on your own by reading books, you WILL lose thousands of dollars while trying to learn the ins and outs of it all.

Traders International can truly accelerate that learning curve by providing its members with the education, support and hands on learning in the live market trading room. You simply cannot replace having a professional trader explain to you why or why not a trade setup is a good one or not.

The Ecourse TI offers is comprehensive and covers many important trading topics in a user friendly step-by-step online video format. Along with the videos TI provides their members with support that is truly 2nd to none! The live online support classes are provided four days a week to answer all of your questions.

The moderators in the TI trading room are always friendly, informative and above all provide their members with successful trade calls day after day. They thoughtfully explain why they are calling a trade and what makes the trade setup a good one. They will also explain when not to take a trade based on market conditions as well. It’s this “coaching” before, during and after a trade setup that sets TI apart from other trading companies.

TI is always looking to improve their trading techniques and are constantly looking to keep up with changing market dynamics. What worked well last year might not necessarily work the next. This is what separates TI from a lot of other trading companies; their ability (resources) and willingness to change with the market!

One of the biggest and most successful changes TI has ever made to their trading program is changing from all “Indicator” based trading to “Price Action” based trading. Trading off of price action has absolutely been the most important change I have ever made to my trading style…and I have TI to thank for that!

Is trading for everyone, absolutely not! Patience & discipline are an absolute must! I didn’t have either when I first started but TI taught me how important these two personal attributes are. TI has taught me to spot and take high probability trade setups which have resulted in many more winning trades then losing ones. Using the trading knowledge I have gained from TI, I now consistently average a 70-75% trading success rate.

In the end I would highly recommend Traders International to anyone who would like to become a successful trader. If you are newer to the world of trading the ecourse, training and support are absolutely the best you are going to find anywhere, period! If you are an experienced trader looking to become a much more consistently profitable trader then TI is the place to be!

Are you kidding me , you must be p[aid by them to post this fabricated story which is far away from the truth check this example of a post from a person on some of the forums :

LilaShay says:
March 22, 2010 at 8:07 pm
I have been with TI for almost a year……Do not spend your money in this ponzi scam.
I will never understand why they let Dale Kazdan go. He was the only person I spoke to that was honest with me and my trading. Shame on TI.
I have to tell you that Rich Malcom is the worst teacher I have ever heard. Boring and repetitive and I never understand what the heck he is saying. Plus I don’t think he does either. I have gone over all the stuff he has taught and it is not constant. He doesn’t know how to trade and I have listened intently to the man and he has no follow through. He says big words to make himself look smart but after awhile you see the crap under the fancy words..
Oh and the Forex Room…..With barbie making calls and loosing her shirt and then lying about it and Afshin lying too. Really??? Who do you think we are? Suckers? Yeah I was but no more. I have heard that there is a class action lawsuite against TI. I hope TI gets what they deserve….
Please do not give any money to this company…….They will tell you lies but don’t believe them….They are not true…..I know I did believe them and I am no more richer for it than when I started. If any one knows where Dale Kazdan went please let me know. He blows that company out of the water…He most likely quit and because of the lies too. You could hear it in his voice….
See I am not mad just let down. The money I spent doesn’t effect my lifestlye on bit but I know there are people out there that really can’t afford to loose theirs. Beware and stay away from Traders International….

1. LilaShay says:
March 22, 2010 at 8:07 pm
I have been with TI for almost a year……Do not spend your money in this ponzi scam.
I will never understand why they let Dale Kazdan go. He was the only person I spoke to that was honest with me and my trading. Shame on TI.
I have to tell you that Rich Malcom is the worst teacher I have ever heard. Boring and repetitive and I never understand what the heck he is saying. Plus I don’t think he does either. I have gone over all the stuff he has taught and it is not constant. He doesn’t know how to trade and I have listened intently to the man and he has no follow through. He says big words to make himself look smart but after awhile you see the crap under the fancy words..
Oh and the Forex Room…..With barbie making calls and loosing her shirt and then lying about it and Afshin lying too. Really??? Who do you think we are? Suckers? Yeah I was but no more. I have heard that there is a class action lawsuite against TI. I hope TI gets what they deserve….
Please do not give any money to this company…….They will tell you lies but don’t believe them….They are not true…..I know I did believe them and I am no more richer for it than when I started. If any one knows where Dale Kazdan went please let me know. He blows that company out of the water…He most likely quit and because of the lies too. You could hear it in his voice….
See I am not mad just let down. The money I spent doesn’t effect my lifestlye on bit but I know there are people out there that really can’t afford to loose theirs. Beware and stay away from Traders International….

Ho you are not a shame of your self to write this kind of post to recomend this people and organisation ..... read this bellow .. another post from people who lost lot of money from being with TI :

Oct 19th, 2011 at 7:39 pm
Where do you find logic in anyone with a system consistently averaging 1% a day or even 0.5% a day, putting it out for sale, for any price whatsoever..? Let alone a system making 5% a day.. Do you have any idea of what that type of system hypothetically means? I’ll tell you; Starting with 1,000$, in 3 years, you would have 8 quadrillion $. Yes, you need to first learn to count; million, billion, trillion, quadrillion.
Only reason these scams work, is that someone with a reasonably high IQ made this to target low to average scoring brains. Hope and imagination is a great thing, but not in trading.
Good luck!

I have read loads of stories on Andrew Barnett. He was involved with TI - Traders International now it is called Goldrock..below is one of the many quotes I have found on him. He is just a sales man making as much money as possible out of innocent people who believe in him.. There is always a catch trust me Andrew Barnett is not offering anything for free, he is hoping you will sign up and part with several thousand dollars at the time..

Andrew Barnett has no knowledge of trading he is a salesman and the nearest thing to a con man that I have witnessed in my life. Jimmy Polydoris programmed a signal for T.I called the JTI, it was an unmitigated disaster.
Do you really think these men know anything that you'd want to learn?
Source(s):
Googled him ..and found loads of information from when he was at Traders International...

Hey guys I am just wondering if Traders International is not a good company and they are not good in trading then how are they posting profitable trade’s videos on their youtube channel every day. I don’t see any losing day in those videos.
Every day they used to trade 3-4 times with 10 contracts in each trade and target either 5 or 10 ticks. Their average profit for a day is $1000(that is what I have seen in videos.)
Are those videos fake and edited? Please pass your comments.

Hey guys I am just wondering if Traders International is not a good company and they are not good in trading then how are they posting profitable trade’s videos on their youtube channel every day. I don’t see any losing day in those videos.
Every day they used to trade 3-4 times with 10 contracts in each trade and target either 5 or 10 ticks. Their average profit for a day is $1000(that is what I have seen in videos.)
Are those videos fake and edited? Please pass your comments.

Real time is the ultimate arbiter !
Not hindsight.

It is so much info here on this forum , what TI are capable of. Stay away from this fake and compulsive liar called CEO Lachlan Elsworth

This report is from same relevance in relation to the entity above : Lance Armstrong/ TI/LTG GOLD ROCK

The UCI yesterday [Monday] ratified the sanctions recommended by the United States Anti-Doping Agency, who concluded Armstrong and his United States Postal Service team ran "the most sophisticated, professionalized and successful doping programmer that sport has ever seen". He is stripped from his titles and ordered to pay all the money he made to the sponsors 7.5 mil.

This definition is exactly the same as for TI and LTG Gold Rock .This will be the conclusion/report from ASIC very soon .

The same thing will eventuate for this entities mention above !Time will come soon as did came for

Last edited: