interbankfx.com

moe

has anyone been using this company to do live trades. if so please give me your opion on them. thanks.

Last edited:
i like them......you can use the platform to place straddle trades which i did last friday for the non farm payrolls.......sometimes the spreads will widen during major news periods but overall you dont feel you are being fleeced as i and others do by some of the bigger players.....

bertie said:
i like them......you can use the platform to place straddle trades which i did last friday for the non farm payrolls.......sometimes the spreads will widen during major news periods but overall you dont feel you are being fleeced as i and others do by some of the bigger players.....

Hello

Is the spread 3 or 4 pips on the majors. On the site it says 3 but there is mention of a 1 pip commission as well.

Faris

interbankfx

Faris said:
Hello

Is the spread 3 or 4 pips on the majors. On the site it says 3 but there is mention of a 1 pip commission as well.

Faris

yes there is a 1 pip commison. but thats the price im willing to pay to not have my broker trade against me. they are not market makers they do not have a trading desk. they offer straight thru process. and thanx for the info bertie.

You need as much of an edge in trading as you can get and paying a pip commission is not one of them IMHO.