Ninja Trader + Spreadbetting

boxersam123

Hello,
I have divised a system where I use Ninja Trader charts and use a spreadbetting company to place my trades.

The problem I have is:
I am on demo accounts with Mirus + Prospreads.
Everything was going great until Mirus e-mailed me and said that my Ninja Trader demo trial was coming to an end and that I must open a live account to carry on.
I really do not want to open a live broker account I am happy using a tax free spreadbetting account(who wouldn't).

Can anyone advise on getting Ninja Trader live data feed without using such a broker?

Please let me know if this is possible?

Kind regards

Hello,
I have divised a system where I use Ninja Trader charts and use a spreadbetting company to place my trades.

The problem I have is:
Everything was going great until Mirus e-mailed me and said that my Ninja Trader demo trial was coming to an end and that I must open a live account to carry on.
I really do not want to open a live broker account I am happy using a tax free spreadbetting account(who wouldn't).

Can anyone advise on getting Ninja Trader live data feed without using such a broker?

Kind regards

or you could just get a new demo with a new email address ?. .....how long does the demo last with Mirus ?

or contact prospreads, always been helpful and there must be others with them in the same boat?

Hello,

The problem I have is:

Kind regards

At the end of the day, real time data is not free. Opening an account with Mirus just relocates some of your capital so you are able to get data. If this is not an option, then you must pay for a market data service such as www.kinetick.com.

Thanks Guys

I am going to use another email for another 30 days just to clarify the system works and then I will purchase kinetick data feed and trade with prospreads.

Many thanks