Index King In Da' House !

closed the last ftse trade managed a small profit now in new trade at 5300 only one third size so i can add if i am in to soon

Hiya, I'm new to the whole game. Been with D4F for 3 months now... 2 words to describe them... Utter rubbish

They are doing the same thing to me and not responding to my vein attempts to be treated like a CUSTOMER....

Keano and Bhaven

I have just posted a response to mmillar on the thread
'Deal4Free Spike', on this very subject.

Don't expect any sympathy from him!

Hello

Shogun you're still taking uneccessary risks keep averaging up/down !
D4f can sometimes take a while to acknowledge accept a trade but generally I don't find them that bad. Are you sure your internet connections are sound ? Don't forget you can phone the bet through since you don't tell them whether you're buying or selling until they give you the quote. They can't cheat then !
By the way did anyone get tempted to quit the Dow early this morning when the futures were down over 70 points ??

Regards
Hugo

fUCK ME! what happened to the dow futures! Went out at 8pm..now theyre down to 9520...was it msft?

Hello

Sorry that the latest trade has been a bit wild ! Still I hope no one quit the Dow. The system does test your faith (quite often) but you have to just go with it. Its all part of winning big !

Regards
Hugo

i stuck with it...infact played the daily dow going long and lost about 600quid cos i kept getting stopped out. then when i finally gave up the dow rallied!! typical....the moral is for me ...stick to the fucking plan bigboy!

You should be watching the difference not the individual prices !
I wish people would stop trying to shortcut this. The system is designed as per the rules. It is not simply a 'Dow bet' despite how obvious things can look !

Regards
Hugo

no posts , mind you the market has been a bit boring of late, maybe mr greenspan can livern things up.

hi hugo

i have been paper trading the latest trade and plan to for a month or so before i dive in.
By my calculations a profit of 99 pts :cheesy: was made.
Just wondering how others got on. Obviously the system works just need the balls to jump in :cheesy: .
With D4F how much would i need to start trading £1 a point and in a worse case scenario how much do i need to cover the bet when it goes against me? I know its hard to say cos the market could rocket either way but based on recent trades would £1000 be enough or would i get a margin call?

Thx

Hello Citroen
You need a minimum of £1000 to open an account with Deal4Free. There margin requirements are 50 for the Ftse, 100 on the Dow, 30 Cac and 50 dax (I think). Therefore if you want to do the Dow/Ftse pair at £1 per point you'll need a reserve of £150. £2 per point would require £300 margin reserve.

You will need to follow my betting strategy. Not all these trades will win and sometimes losses have to be carried. Theres no point EVER going s**t or bust on any one trade because there will be loads of them in the future.

Hope this help

Hugo

Hugo,

Are those margins with D4F you mentioned for rolling bets or futures ?

Like Bigboy I couldn't get better than 5428 before close with Fins. I know the rules say don't enter until within 25 pts of the ideal but what if this doesn't arise ? Wait for the next reverse ? Or trade another pair ? Our choice I guess !

Alfaman

alfaman

I think you will find that the difference will never be what Hugo quotes , as he is referring to the actual Dow and Ftse prices, whereas Fins and others use the Futures prices.

I don't think it makes any/much difference to the profitability of each trade, because as each index changes, Fins will change their price approx the same amount.

If I am wrong, Hugo (or someone) will correct me when he reads this.

Those margins are for Deal4free. The differences are always possible if a bet runs on, sometimes more favourable but at these levels its unlikely. I got on at 5460 on D4F last night, although initially it was down to 5430 !
The actual market prices will cause the futures to be moe realistic so its not disaster to wait. If you miss the trade then just wait for the reversal. There will always be plenty of trades !

Hugo