Index King In Da' House !

For the past 3 years when all the analysts on Bloomberg have been bullish, there has been a big crash. It has to end some time though.

The way I rekon this trade might pan out is that the FTSE might make a big upmove while the DOW consolidates. The diff now is over 5400 which has got to be close to a record?

there was a lot of big money shorting the markets from 95 right through to the top - and every time they got forced to cover those shorts - the market got another big kick higher

and when the bears gave up and went long with everyone else - thats when the market turned

never be bearish or bullish - just be a passenger on the train

Like CKB says, don't listen to other peoples opinions too much, especially 'professionals' such as Bloomy analysts. They just giving out the info they want you to believe and then waiting in the sidelines to take your money from ya!

FTSE/Dow trade

Hi IK

Just had a look at your site and see that yesterdays position on the FTSE/Dow trade said that if the Dow dropped to 9631 and a difference of 5297, then we should stop and reverse the trade. Getting in at 5298 difference, this would mean a breakeven trade.

Was that your intention or does your system come up with that figure?

Hello Esiotrot

That was the minimum figure for yesterday, and yes if met would have meant a breakeven trade. Today maybe looking for Dow closures in the region 9690 ! That would produce a slight loss but that is a minimum and usually the minimums are well broken. The trades are still valid and may present a gift of an opportunity to those just watching !

Regards
Hugo

Hello Bigboy (ooer)

Yes thats correct. New trade has begun for Dow/Cac traders. Dow/Ftse is to continue. I have updated my site with some comments today.

Regards
Hugo

Hello

If you are following my trades and not on the mailing list you won't be aware of the warning update for the weekend.
Of course you are now !

Regards
Hugo

BIGBOY HERE!
So we're all aon the dow to tank again!
This bastard index just does not want to drop! Its up more than 30 already for tomorow and the ftse/dow diff is more than 5400 again! Comments anyone?

BIGBOY

I think the Dow is so close to the magic 10,000 that it will have to touch it before a significant fall. But I am usually wrong!

If it does get to 10,000 I think lots of bears will short it. So it might go a bit higher to take out their stops.

IK

whats the situation with your Dow/Dax trade ?

it reversed yesterday but according to your web site
it reverses again tonight

Colin you could have got on the reverse just before Dow close with D4Free. It doesn't matter you should still be able to get on tomorrow. My FAQ pages explain the reversal process and any problems you might encounter.

Regards
Hugo

What would be the spread if I changed from ig to d4free?

Cheers in anticipation!

bigboy