In Memoriam: The Hare 2006 - 2012

Is it any good? Does he have plans to start a pool?
Well, I was apparently very lucky to get in when I did as I understand the membership is really quite limited. I think I might be able to pull it off for you if you can swing a big enough line. Any good? Didn't think to ask, but the potential returns are obscene.

Well, I was apparently very lucky to get in when I did as I understand the membership is really quite limited. I think I might be able to pull it off for you if you can swing a big enough line. Any good? Didn't think to ask, but the potential returns are obscene.

What broker did you send your money to, or did they not tell you? Anyhow sounds like you're onto a winner. Is he also providing advice on eating raw food and breathing in a such a way as to improve sexual performance? These things are all available from another vendor, I just want to make sure you got your money's worth.

Come along Mods / Admin - spill the beans. What was The Hare's offence this time? The sporting hounds of T2W have the scent of lulz in their nostrils.

No Hare?

I hereby decree 20 days and 20 nights of non-stop wailing

article-1118782-031273e5000005dc-956_468x374.jpg

Last edited:
What broker did you send your money to, or did they not tell you? Anyhow sounds like you're onto a winner. Is he also providing advice on eating raw food and breathing in a such a way as to improve sexual performance? These things are all available from another vendor, I just want to make sure you got your money's worth.
Broker? Wasn’t mentioned. Just a wire transfer ASAP to a company in BVI. As for sexual performance I’ve always found the old in-out method for breathing works quite well. Tried the eating raw food but my partner said she couldn’t concentrate.

Although down at TT the mood seems to have lightened a bit.

Just in case you missed it, this has got to top them all. Wealth Masters International, WMI, kicked out of Norway for running a pyramid scheme, under investigation by the SEC and now closely linked to Senen Pousa and his lose 62% in a day forex scheme which was heavily promoted by Mike Dillard.

Now it's one thing to promote your scheme with fake world champion or 100% year claims, these guys are in another league, theyve got a blues song performed by a rather sturdy lady who appears to give out her phone number at the end of the tune. This is unmissable viewing, better than a Mike Baghdady webinar.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...max-senen-pousa-any-info-107.html#post1863400

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgscZ0NZdjk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
I doubt that post was the reason. Most likely the true reason lies on a deleted post. But it's probably for excessive anti-t2w speak. He does tend to cross the line at times.
Never understand any of this Pete, all this chat about anti-t2w speak. When I log on each morning, there’s never any evidence of it on the boards and the people involved are no longer around. Maybe they get tired of the insinuation against our Great Society and simply leave in shame and self-loathing. Or else people must make it up. Everyone here at any given time is happy and content. Thanks to our Dear Leader, Star of The Rising Sun and Great Benefactor of our Glorious Peoples.