In a word - What is wrong with the World?

DEBT
In particular the reluctance of the USA to live within its means.
The Rest of the World will rapidly decline to fund the excessive lifestyle of Americans.
To borrow more money to "cure" the problems now besetting the American financial system can only hasten its demise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickandpete
Grant
The US Government,in fact the whole nation consider all foreigners to be working against their interests.
Here again the worm appears to have turned.I read recently that a line has been crossed and foreigners now earn more from their US assets than the US does from its foreign holdings. (Correction or positive data welcome )
As for the idea that everything in the US garden is rosy,the ripples from the Sub Prime mortgage market are deepening.

Those ripples are now a lot deeper
Not quite time for full storm warning
WATCH OVER THE POND VERY CAREFULLY HOWEVER

Last edited:
No Mate, just the actual colour itself.
In some self righteous pompous way, it exudes a false sense of superiority over the other lowly colours.

(I will go take my medication now)

What level of FEDCON are we at now? As with DEFCON, on a scale of 1 to 5, a 1 being kiss your a** goodbye! Any ideas?

blue (the colour)

I thought you meant Blue (the pop group). I blame everything on Blue the pop group. Greed, hunger, war, famine, natural catastrophe, credit crunchies, unemployment,....it's all down to Blue, the bunch of t*ssers!:)

The wanting of more (greed)

Example - many big gyms chains make you sign a 12 month contract. Bannatynes takes people to court (according to what i have heard) who break their contract by cancelling a direct debit etc. Nice way to do business (multi-millionaire) Duncan!