Best Thread IG Index - Custom Betting

Well looks like my IG Index custom betting has come to an end, 846 trades later, £7,894 profit and I am on dealer referral. Pretty hard to even get in trades now, booooo!!!

Plus they have been saying for days that there is a technical error and they will call me back next week about withdrawing the remaining £3,444 from my account :(

Its a scam, losing punters can bet as big and as often as they like, as long as they keep losing. Winners are hindered with delayed and cancelled orders.

It is a position sizing system for the spread bet companies.. let the losing punters run but cut the winning punters short.

Also you cant win with binaires in the long run.. as a last resort the spread bet firm can keep widening the spread on your favourite binary instrument until it becomes almost impossible for anyone to make money with it.

Just hoping I manage to get the remaining funds back!!!

Time to try betonmarkets, see if they are any better!!

Well looks like my IG Index custom betting has come to an end, 846 trades later, £7,894 profit and I am on dealer referral. Pretty hard to even get in trades now, booooo!!!

Plus they have been saying for days that there is a technical error and they will call me back next week about withdrawing the remaining £3,444 from my account :(
Do the advertising standards apply to SB companies?

Attachments

• ig.JPG
    ig.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:

This sounds spurious. £7k isnt a lot by anyones imagination and it's taken you 800+ trades to get there. I doubt you are on dealer referral at all. And technical error to remove your money. What? Just ring them up and withdraw it over the phone.

Sorry, but this is just rubbish.

I can vouch for that. If you win on a constant basis with custom bets with them they make sure they move the signposts without informing you of course. I won a decent amount 9 months ago using the euro-dollar bet for the default 2 minute period. Suddenly they changed that to one minute. I seems a lot of others might have been winning because they then brought down the odds from 1:0.81 down to 1:0.78. Then whenever I placed a bet instead of it being placed instantly it went to a dealer who would wait sometimes 20-30 seconds to see which way the underlying price was moving and then accept or reject the bet. Obviously if it moved against me, the bet was accepted but if it went against them it was rejected. I haven't used their custom bets for the last six months.

Hey Big, did you ever get your £3k out of IG? i'm curious to see how this story ended with you and custom bets.
TBH, I thought IG was pretty straight up, as they make enough money most of the time - unless the custom bets bit is an unregulated arm to their overall SB platform. Don't know. Let us all know how you got on,
cheers,
Bollo