I Need 5 Friends

This sounds like:
I believe I have a system whereby you do the same thing over 5 different markets, and signalled trades are winners 3/5. It takes a single trader's complete concentration to follow the system over 1 market. By getting 5 people to take one each then over time there'll be 2 wins/2 losers to cancel out (at worst - sometimes the losers are break even say) and the 5 partners will bew splitting the profits from the 5th trade. Some sort of partnership and agreement on splitting profits and costs will have to be drawn up. I will supply the system to interested parties.

Is that about it?

I think you were encountering a degree of opposition from people thinking you were another 'get rich quick' salesman, and have generated a degree of skepticism.

Happy Christmas, by the way <g>

Dave JB. He probably just needs 5 friends.......On the fifth day of Christmas my true love said to me.....five golden ring pieces. Blah blah blaaaahhhh. Rude.

2George
I am a little confused, whilst I think that a few traders getting together to trade a common plan is a good idea especially if it benefits those new to trading however I have just realised that you PM'd me recently asking how my targets are calculated this would suggest that your plan is not as complete as you suggest.

Gosh Paul,
so cynical <g>
'Tis the season to be jolly, tra la la la lahhh Tra lah ta la,
Mined the roof, let's zap a wally, tra la la la lahh, tra la la lahhh!'

It's Christmas - don't you believe good things can happen? Bing Crosby will be absolutely SPINNING in his grave right now....

Well Paul,
between you and me, I'm not all that sure he's planning a rally at all!
'Randolph, the blue nosed badger,
had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever mentioned it,
He'd tear you a brand new **** at the drop of a hat....'

(not very good at carols,am I? <g> *<|8-{}>