I Need 5 Friends

2George

Hi Guys,
I need 5 UK friends to help me out with a BRILLIANT and innovatrive method of trading.
My problem is that I need to control 5 charts all at once WITHOUT the downside of a loss in double digit pips.
I can't do it by myself.
George

Plan is to get 5 good traders and work together for the common good and eliminate daily losses.
George
counter_violent said:
Hi 2George, what's the plan ?

C V

I need 5 UK friends to help me out with a BRILLIANT and innovatrive method of trading.
My problem is that I need to control 5 charts all at once WITHOUT the downside of a loss in double digit pips.
I can't do it by myself.
so let me get this right your problem is you cant trade 5 charts at the same time so you need others to do this for you.

Would they be trading your account then and not having to put money forward?
Do they use their own equipment?
Can you post a detailed description of the Plan so that these traders can make an informed decision whether they want to be a part of it?
Will you be paying them for their time?

Others to trade for me? No
Others to trade with me? Yes
Trading my account? No
Put money forward? If we can agree safety in the form of a club.
Description of plan? - "A trading version based on my current and very labour intensive system which is aimed at totally elimating day losses"
Would I pay them? Interesting - I think yes would be the correct answer but only in context!
George
dc2000 said:
so let me get this right your problem is you cant trade 5 charts at the same time so you need others to do this for you.

Would they be trading your account then and not having to put money forward?
Do they use their own equipment?
Can you post a detailed description of the Plan so that these traders can make an informed decision whether they want to be a part of it?
Will you be paying them for their time?

Description of plan? - "A trading version based on my current and very labour intensive system which is aimed at totally elimating day losses"

Why would you want to do this?

This is a bold statement, but then I suppose its meant to be, do you have some proof or statement to post that would show the profitability of the above?

Very simple - if I choose one chart then sods law says the others will do better. If experienced Forex traders club together then as a collective 3 out of the 5 should make good profits whilst 2 may make small profits or small losses.
My system is good but then no one knows it all - so the sharing of ideas seems logical within a small team of 5.
Biggest loss I ever made since starting is 9 pips - I'm out of the market now for the holidays but will start up again in the New Year.
I have screen grabbed today and put it onto a word document for you - email me at
[email protected] and I will send it to you.
George
dc2000 said:
Why would you want to do this?

This is a bold statement, but then I suppose its meant to be, do you have some proof or statement to post that would show the profitability of the above?

No one can do that but a colective of good traders is better than one!
George
PS - See my reply to dc2000
Racer said:
You can control the market? Must be a good plan

In theory It can be done, I have a method and I often think,,,,, hmmm take all trades, all sessions. that can be impractical, ie I could cover two sessions london new york but thats a long day as it is........ and have thought about having a team of 3 to trade one market just rotating on different sessions.

I'd assume you need to get a partnership agreement drawn up or something, apart from your trader selection process.... which could be problematic if there is heavy discretion techniques involved.

Dont know if the way would to to get a contract % over their profits using your method agreement.

Georgie Porgie.....you are a star! I'll tell you a story about the markets. Once upon a time....Zzzzzzz..........?

Where was i?

I was just comming up to the good bit, then i had a bout of my falling asleep then forgetting things.

Bugger.

Oh well, theres always next year.

RUDE.

George,

What is the split between your system being mechanical and descretionary?

If it is all mechanical have you thought about automating it? Make the computers do the work you want others to do for you.

G-Man

It can’t be computerised but then discretionary isn’t a word I would use either. Each chart has its own indicators and entry is following the calculation of an exact exit – sounds odd but the entry system is as near to perfect as is possible.
It is the time it takes to control and monitor one chart that I have concern. If I do 2 charts then always things happen at the same time and I lose concentration.
If I could trade 5 charts all at the same time and with the same amount of concentration I’d be a millionaire in a few months.
My thoughts are that if 5 good Forex traders put our heads together we could agree a trading strategy, join and make a club that would both relieve the stress of trading, as it would eliminate all daily losses.
George

G-Man said:
George,

What is the split between your system being mechanical and descretionary?

If it is all mechanical have you thought about automating it? Make the computers do the work you want others to do for you.

G-Man

I can envisage some problems with your idea, George if your system is not close to 100% mechanical. If you are trading with 4 other people and there is any element for interpretation within a chart setup it may not work as you want it to.

Are the indicators you use proprietary or standard? If you would like to send me the example you mentioned earlier I will have a look to see if at least part of what you want can be automated to help you. My e-mail is available publicly.

G-Man

George....'equal and opposite'. Why do you need a fifth? A deciding factor? Forget it!

Why does volume matter today? Or am i being too cynical here?

Has the market already taken into consideration todays low volume?

The market takes a lot of things into consideration..........doesn't it?

Rude.