i just joined - account

i wish i could give you proper answers, but i dont know how he trades. the reason why i put in money is because previous performance has been stable and doing well

And what is your opinion of your investment now ? I am not being sarcastic either, I am genuinely interested in how YOU think it is going. :)

And what is your opinion of your investment now ? I am not being sarcastic either, I am genuinely interested in how YOU think it is going. :)

overall still down, about -6.7%

if you look at post number 45, that time was down -52%, it has been recovering ever since. i think so far its just going to be ok.. we'll see how long this will last

Attachments

• pamm34.bmp
    23.6 KB · Views: 131
Re: i just joined - account (UPDATE : CLOSED!!)

OMG!!! big news peeps!!

the managed account is closed fund manager, and all the investor money is refunded! i guess this thread has reached the end.. :(

the money is refunded to my MetaTrader4 account and at -11.1% down from original deposit..

Attachments

• pammclosed.JPG
    pammclosed.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Re: i just joined - account (UPDATE : CLOSED!!)

OMG!!! big news peeps!!

the managed account is closed fund manager, and all the investor money is refunded! i guess this thread has reached the end.. :(

the money is refunded to my MetaTrader4 account and at -11.1% down from original deposit..

That result is considerably better than the one I was expecting, you done well :LOL: