i just joined - account

picard.jpg

I'm trying to decipher these images, but am I right in saying we're typically going for 2-8 pips, while losing around 50-150 pips when it goes wrong? And still getting it wrong about 1/3rd of the time?

That's actually an achievement of sorts.

I'm trying to decipher these images, but am I right in saying we're typically going for 2-8 pips, while losing around 50-150 pips when it goes wrong? And still getting it wrong about 1/3rd of the time?

I think that's what im seeing too ?
im confused.
p.s - you should wear tighter trousers.

Perhaps it's an exercise in guarding against excessive profits whilst banking healthy losses.

i wish i could give you proper answers, but i dont know how he trades. the reason why i put in money is because previous performance has been stable and doing well

Only another 24 posts till he's a 'legendary member', thus neatly proving that number of posts really doesn't equate to anything remotely commendable. Signal to noise ratio for this one is off the charts. But not in a good way.