I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

My last "BUY" signal turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones went up by 306 points today. Possibly more upside to come on the DOW in the short to mid-term.

Just closed my "SELL" position for a profit of £2,793 in only 3 minutes.

SmartSelect_20220210-133531_Chrome.jpg

Closing price of the DOW Jones on Thursday the 10th February 2022. This is my Adv/Decl PO indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "RED". This is a "SELL" signal which means that the DOW could make a move to the downside in the short to mid-term. However the move to the downside may be limited because as you can see on the chart there is a "Pivot Point" support level at 35,078.

SmartSelect_20220210-222201.jpg

Last edited:
The OP youtube video link is no longer available. Is this video still on the internet anywhere? Curious to see it in action for myself. There's very few indicators I use or incorporate into my own style of trading besides my own brain and maybe a few emas and a volume indicator. To many indicators just pickles my thought processing

The OP youtube video link is no longer available. Is this video still on the internet anywhere? Curious to see it in action for myself. There's very few indicators I use or incorporate into my own style of trading besides my own brain and maybe a few emas and a volume indicator. To many indicators just pickles my thought processing
Sorry no the video I did is no longer available.

The last "SELL" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones fell by 504 points today.

As you can see on the daily chart there was a "Pivot Point" support level (blue line) at 35,078 but this has now been broken and the DOW is in danger of a further fall in the short to mid-term. I did warn about this level in my previous posts. The next "Pivot Point" support level is at 33,203 (pink line). I think there could be a possible " BLOOD BATH" next week in the stock market.

SmartSelect_20220212-015008.jpg

This is my SMI Stochastics indicator. As can can see the "Blue" line has crossed the "Red" signal line. This is a "SELL" signal. This could mean that the DOW is about to make a further move to the downside in the short to mid-term. The DOW may recover some of its losses in the short-term but I do think a further fall is on the cards. Could be a volatile week ahead.

SmartSelect_20220213-200929.jpg

The "SELL" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW fell by 172 points today.

This is my Adv/Decl PO indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN" This is a "BUY" signal. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term. However the upside might be limited because as you can see on the daily chart there is a "Pivot Point" resistance level at 35,078. The DOW could get rejected from this level.

SmartSelect_20220215-211255.jpg

Unfortunately I just had to close my "SELL" position and made a loss of £2,324 and before that a"BUY" position with a loss of £408 which would have been OK if I had left it the other day. However overall I have made a profit of £23,961. I'm not loosing that's the main thing.

SmartSelect_20220217-155446_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I just had to close my "SELL" position and made a loss of £2,324 and before that a"BUY" position with a loss of £408 which would have been OK if I had left it the other day. However overall I have made a profit of £23,961. I'm not loosing that's the main thing.

View attachment 313640
if you are in blue you r fine. You use stop loss so you r not gambling. well done.

Ummm let me check the facts here. You have come across an indicator which you didnt write from a web site you wont divulge and you tinkered with it "a few days ago" and it produced a 100% perfect signal for the last 3 months, which shows several hundred points of gains each time it triggers. Even though you have £1,000 in an account you have never traded it, you don't own it and you dont have enough knowledge of how it works to change the timeframe.
And you want other people to trade it with their money "to see if it works" and all your asking in return is 50% of their profits with no risk to yourself!

.....I'm in.

Please post your bank account details so I know where to send the profits.
Yep this sounds very dodgy