I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

This is my Money Flow indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "Green". This is a "BUY" signal. This could mean the DOW is about to move up in the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20220128-223707.jpg

Last edited:
This is my last 6 trades on my Trading212 practice account. Account balance now at £62.714 from an opening balance of £50,000.

SmartSelect_20220131-062554_Chrome.jpg

Just closed my "BUY" position with a profit of £1,079. Made that in only 5 minutes.

SmartSelect_20220131-191429_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
On Friday I gave a "Buy" signal on the DOW. That signal turned out to be correct and the DOW went up by 405 points today. More upside to come I think in the short to mid-term.

Just closed my "BUY" position for a profit of £2,546. I'm getting the hang of this now.

SmartSelect_20220202-154743_Chrome.jpg

There are NO "Sell" signals being given by my indicators at this moment in time. Will keep you updated.

There are NO "Sell" signals being given by my indicators at this moment in time. Will keep you updated.
Bat, might i make a suggestion.

Set up your indicators on Nas100 and S+P charts, then do continual comparisons of all 3 indices. You will find that the Nas usually leads the other 2.
After close today, Nas fell off a cliff, so i'm 95% certain that the Dow will follow soon.

Bat, might i make a suggestion.

Set up your indicators on Nas100 and S+P charts, then do continual comparisons of all 3 indices. You will find that the Nas usually leads the other 2.
After close today, Nas fell off a cliff, so i'm 95% certain that the Dow will follow soon.
My signals are generated at the end of the trading day so I won't know until tomorrow if my indicators give a Sell signal or not. You are probably going to be right though because the DOW is down 105 points at the moment in the futures market.

My last "Buy" signal has generated 904 points from when I gave the "Buy" signal the other day.

This is my CMC demo spread betting account. Started of with an opening balance of £10,000. Balance now £13,144.80. I made 3,144.80 on my last trade which was a "Buy" position.

SmartSelect_20220203-104105_CMC Markets.jpg

Bat, I would be really interested to see those other charts with your indicators on them. Any chance you will humor me ?

Bat, I would be really interested to see those other charts with your indicators on them. Any chance you will humor me ?
What other charts are you referring to with the indicators on them? Not sure what you mean my friend.

Last edited:
As you can see my previous "Sell" order profit got wiped out by a failed "Buy" order. However I just did another "Buy" order and closed my position for a profit of £1,335.

SmartSelect_20220203-201945_Chrome.jpg

Last edited: