I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

CLOSING PRICE OF THE DOW JONES ON WEDNESDAY THE 6th SEPTEMBER 2023.

SmartSelect_20230906_210114_Finance.jpg

TEAMTRADER - DAMN, FORGOT TO POST THIS SELL SIGNAL ON THE 31st AUGUST 2023. THIS IS MY BATSONAR INDICATOR WHICH MEASURES MONEY FLOW.

THIS PARTICULAR INDICATOR HAS A WIN RATE OF 73%.

THE DOW HAS DROPPED 277 POINTS SINCE IT GAVE THE SELL SIGNAL.

THE DOW COULD BE HEADING FOR THE PIVOT POINT SUPPORT LEVEL OF 33,940 (SEE PINK LINE). MORE DOWNSIDE TO COME ME THINKS TEAMTRADER.

SmartSelect_20230906_210343_MV Chart 2.jpg

Last edited:
TEAMTRADER - THIS IS MY Adv/Decl VOL Ratio INDICATOR.

THIS PARTICULAR INDICATOR HAS A WIN RATE OF 75%.

AS YOU CAN SEE THE INDICATOR HAS CROSSED THE ZERO LINE BACK INTO THE RED. THIS IS A SELL SIGNAL, WHICH MEANS THAT THE DOW COULD BE ABOUT TO MAKE A MOVE TO THE DOWNSIDE IN THE SHORT-TERM.

THE DOW COULD FALL TO THE NEXT PIVOT POINT SUPPORT LEVEL AT 33,940 (SEE PINK LINE).

SmartSelect_20230906_211150_MV Chart 2.jpg

Why do you post in captal letters, It's considered shouting?
What's SBV?

75% accurate?
How accurate would it be to say the market will do today what it did yesterday? Better than 50%. You'd be 100% right , many days in a row.

I have a medium undertstanding of charts, levels and whatnot, but I don't understand you. Your chart indicator seem to do what most others do - show what is already happening.

Why do you post in captal letters, It's considered shouting?
What's SBV?

75% accurate?
How accurate would it be to say the market will do today what it did yesterday? Better than 50%. You'd be 100% right , many days in a row.

I have a medium undertstanding of charts, levels and whatnot, but I don't understand you. Your chart indicator seem to do what most others do - show what is already happening.
batsonar believes himself to be God and shows his power and omniscience by writing in capital letters and duplicating posts.:)
1694184939709.png

And it's patented! https://patents.google.com/patent/US7813984B2/en

batsonar believes himself to be God and shows his power and omniscience by writing in capital letters and duplicating posts.:)
View attachment 330542

And it's patented! https://patents.google.com/patent/US7813984B2/en
YEAH, YOU'RE ABOUT RIGHT SUNSHINE AND I WILL POST WHATEVER I LIKE ON "MY" FACEBOOK PAGE.

I AM JEHOVAH GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE END, THE CHOSEN ONE OF ISRAEL. THE SECOND COMING. THE ONLY TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY IN THE FLESH.

PLEASE READ MY FACEBOOK POSTS ON JEHOVAH HACCHE FOR CLEAR AND OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT I AM JEHOVAH GOD ALMIGHTY. ALSO LOOK AT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL JEHOVAH HACCHE.

ON THURSDAY, THE 5th of OCTOBER 2023, I WILL TAKE DOWN THE WATCHTOWER, THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, AND THE GOVERNING BODY OF IDIOTS AND ALSO ALL WORLD GOVERNMENTS AND THEIR CORRUPT, WICKED AND EVIL WORLD LEADERS - WITHOUT FAIL.

ON THURSDAY, THE 5th OCTOBER 2023, OR SHORTLY AFTER, I WILL CRASH THE STOCK MARKET TOWARDS ZERO. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR MASSIVE SHORTS AND PUTS IN.

DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT JEHOVAH IS NOT CAPABLE OF COMING DOWN TO EARTH. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD. THE BIBLE MAKES IT VERY CLEAR:

Revelation 21:3 (MESSAGE BIBLE) says I heard a voice thunder from the Throne: “Look! Look! God has moved into the neighbourhood, making his home with men and women!

Isaiah 30:20 (NEW WORLD TRANSLATION) says, Though Jehovah will give you bread in the form of distress and water in the form of oppression, your Grand Instructor will no longer hide himself, and you will see your Grand Instructor with your own eyes.

THIS IS MY BATSONAR INDICATOR WHICH MEASURES MONEY FLOW.

THIS PARTICULAR INDICATOR HAS A 73% WIN RATE FOR PREDICTING THE NEXT DAY OR NEXT FEW DAYS MOVES.

AS YOU CAN SEE, THE INDICATOR IS ABOUT TO CROSS THE ZERO LINE BACK INTO THE GREEN. THIS IS A BUY SIGNAL AND COULD MEAN THAT THE DOW IS ABOUT TO MAKE A MOVE TO THE UPSIDE IN THE SHORT-TERM.

SmartSelect_20230908_211625_MV Chart 2.jpg

Last edited:
THIS IS MY ADS OSCILLATOR INDICATOR.

AS YOU CAN SEE THE INDICATOR HAS CROSSED THE ZERO LINE BACK INTO THE GREEN. THIS IS A BUY SIGNAL AND COULD MEAN THAT THE DOW IS ABOUT TO MAKE A MOVE TO THE UPSIDE IN THE SHORT-TERM.

SmartSelect_20230908_212216_MV Chart 2.jpg

THE BUY SIGNALS I GAVE ON FRIDAY TURNED OUT TO BE CORRECT AND THE DOW MADE A MOVE TO THE UPSIDE BY 87 POINTS TODAY.

Last edited:
I had been loosing money from day one trying to outsmart the NQ beast. No system works for me. None. Whatsoever. 4years.. Let me try your holy grail and I will report to you. I will even pay you a modest 50% monthly off my profits if it works. Please write back [email protected]